PDA

View Full Version : Re: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED!!

alohacyberian
August 8th 03, 01:13 AM
"eXmantis" > wrote in message
. ca...
> Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED
>
> Postal lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED
>
> So I thought yeah right, this must be a scam!!!
>
> IMPORTANT: This is a rip-off!!! It is
> illegal!!! ?

Postal Lotteries are illegal in most countries and they're as illegal on the
Internet as they are through the post offices and mails. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect

Google