PDA

View Full Version : Let's destroy Sen. Orrin Hatch's computers and cars!

.Educron
June 22nd 03, 11:19 PM
Let's find out how he likes to have his property destroyed.

Just a Cyclist
June 23rd 03, 04:19 AM
"Just Plain Insane" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:19:27 GMT I replied to .Educron
> <[email protected]#.#> on a piece of toilet paper while
> scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in
> alt.consumers.experiences
>
> >Let's find out how he likes to have his property destroyed.
> >

> Are you an idiot or something?
> Do you know how much time you can get for threatening a government
> official, even if you are just goofing off?

Obviously he does know his ass from a hole in the ground........

> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> If you think you know me, you don't.
> ........Satirically yours
> **
> Worst feeling in the world? Sliding down
> a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.
>
> Best feeling in the world? Watching your nemesis Sliding
> down a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.--GroveGnome
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a Cyclist
June 23rd 03, 04:19 AM
"Just Plain Insane" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:19:27 GMT I replied to .Educron
> <[email protected]#.#> on a piece of toilet paper while
> scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in
> alt.consumers.experiences
>
> >Let's find out how he likes to have his property destroyed.
> >

> Are you an idiot or something?
> Do you know how much time you can get for threatening a government
> official, even if you are just goofing off?

Obviously he does know his ass from a hole in the ground........

> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> If you think you know me, you don't.
> ........Satirically yours
> **
> Worst feeling in the world? Sliding down
> a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.
>
> Best feeling in the world? Watching your nemesis Sliding
> down a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.--GroveGnome
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rick
June 23rd 03, 04:38 AM
"Just Plain Insane" > wrote in message ...
> On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:19:27 GMT I replied to .Educron
>
> >Let's find out how he likes to have his property destroyed.
> >

> Are you an idiot or something?
> Do you know how much time you can get for threatening a government
> official, even if you are just goofing off?

Yeah, far less time than a government official should get for
threatening Americans.

RickW

Rick
June 23rd 03, 04:38 AM
"Just Plain Insane" > wrote in message ...
> On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:19:27 GMT I replied to .Educron
>
> >Let's find out how he likes to have his property destroyed.
> >

> Are you an idiot or something?
> Do you know how much time you can get for threatening a government
> official, even if you are just goofing off?

Yeah, far less time than a government official should get for
threatening Americans.

RickW

.Educron
June 23rd 03, 03:50 PM
Just Plain Insane > sayeth:

>On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:19:27 GMT I replied to .Educron
><[email protected]#.#> on a piece of toilet paper while
>scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in
>alt.consumers.experiences
>
>>Let's find out how he likes to have his property destroyed.
>>

>Are you an idiot or something?
>Do you know how much time you can get for threatening a government
>official, even if you are just goofing off?

So he can threaten Americans, and violate American
law and get away with it? Sen Hatch is a complete
pussy, and an asshole who is selling out this country
to corperate interests.

Oh, I forgot, free speech is now dead in AmeriKKKa.

.Educron
June 23rd 03, 03:50 PM
Just Plain Insane > sayeth:

>On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:19:27 GMT I replied to .Educron
><[email protected]#.#> on a piece of toilet paper while
>scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in
>alt.consumers.experiences
>
>>Let's find out how he likes to have his property destroyed.
>>

>Are you an idiot or something?
>Do you know how much time you can get for threatening a government
>official, even if you are just goofing off?

So he can threaten Americans, and violate American
law and get away with it? Sen Hatch is a complete
pussy, and an asshole who is selling out this country
to corperate interests.

Oh, I forgot, free speech is now dead in AmeriKKKa.

Frank White
June 23rd 03, 04:45 PM
In article >,
[email protected]#.# says...

>Let's find out how he likes to have his property destroyed.

Ignore "Booby" Hatch. The only reason he keeps getting
re-elected is that the folks back home think it's cheaper
to keep him in Washington than to stick him in a state
asylum and have to pay for his delusions.

FW

Frank White
June 23rd 03, 04:45 PM
In article >,
[email protected]#.# says...

>Let's find out how he likes to have his property destroyed.

Ignore "Booby" Hatch. The only reason he keeps getting
re-elected is that the folks back home think it's cheaper
to keep him in Washington than to stick him in a state
asylum and have to pay for his delusions.

FW

Dean
July 1st 03, 12:35 AM
"Just Plain Insane" > wrote in message news:bd5njd$q90> Are
you an idiot or something?
> Do you know how much time you can get for threatening a government
> official, even if you are just goofing off?

Actually, no I don't. How much time can you get? And is there any difference
in punishment between threatening a government official and a person who is
not one (say, a stranger on the street)?

Dean
July 1st 03, 12:35 AM
"Just Plain Insane" > wrote in message news:bd5njd$q90> Are
you an idiot or something?
> Do you know how much time you can get for threatening a government
> official, even if you are just goofing off?

Actually, no I don't. How much time can you get? And is there any difference
in punishment between threatening a government official and a person who is
not one (say, a stranger on the street)?

The Real Bev
July 1st 03, 02:45 AM
Just Plain Insane wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:35:08 -0700 I replied to "Dean"
> > on a piece of toilet paper while
> scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in
> alt.consumers.experiences
>
> >"Just Plain Insane" > wrote in message news:bd5njd$q90> Are
> >you an idiot or something?
> >> Do you know how much time you can get for threatening a government
> >> official, even if you are just goofing off?
> >
> >Actually, no I don't. How much time can you get? And is there any difference
> >in punishment between threatening a government official and a person who is
> >not one (say, a stranger on the street)?
>
> Instead of a state or federal pen, they stick you in a military one
> like Leavenworth.
> And it can be for life.

A long time ago (early 60s) a co-worker told me that she had sent a
telegram to President Truman saying something like "You should be shot
for...." Shortly thereafter some FBI men turned up on her doorstep asking
questions. She apparently convinced them that she had no actual intention
of shooting Truman, but it was unnerving anyway.

Interesting factoid: you used to be able to send telegrams to elected
officials for discounted rates. Does anybody even send telegrams any
more?

--
Cheers,
Bev

The Real Bev
July 1st 03, 02:45 AM
Just Plain Insane wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:35:08 -0700 I replied to "Dean"
> > on a piece of toilet paper while
> scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in
> alt.consumers.experiences
>
> >"Just Plain Insane" > wrote in message news:bd5njd$q90> Are
> >you an idiot or something?
> >> Do you know how much time you can get for threatening a government
> >> official, even if you are just goofing off?
> >
> >Actually, no I don't. How much time can you get? And is there any difference
> >in punishment between threatening a government official and a person who is
> >not one (say, a stranger on the street)?
>
> Instead of a state or federal pen, they stick you in a military one
> like Leavenworth.
> And it can be for life.

A long time ago (early 60s) a co-worker told me that she had sent a
telegram to President Truman saying something like "You should be shot
for...." Shortly thereafter some FBI men turned up on her doorstep asking
questions. She apparently convinced them that she had no actual intention
of shooting Truman, but it was unnerving anyway.

Interesting factoid: you used to be able to send telegrams to elected
officials for discounted rates. Does anybody even send telegrams any
more?

--
Cheers,
Bev
The beatings will continue until morale improves

Frank White
July 1st 03, 03:58 AM
In article >,
says...

>"Just Plain Insane" > wrote in message news:bd5njd$q90>
Are
>you an idiot or something?
>> Do you know how much time you can get for threatening a government
>> official, even if you are just goofing off?
>
>Actually, no I don't. How much time can you get? And is there any
difference
>in punishment between threatening a government official and a person who
is
>not one (say, a stranger on the street)?

In Ashcroft's America, they'll declare you a terrorist, put
you in secret detention (which the Court has approved), and
you'll never be seen again.

Enjoy.

FW

Frank White
July 1st 03, 03:58 AM
In article >,
says...

>"Just Plain Insane" > wrote in message news:bd5njd$q90>
Are
>you an idiot or something?
>> Do you know how much time you can get for threatening a government
>> official, even if you are just goofing off?
>
>Actually, no I don't. How much time can you get? And is there any
difference
>in punishment between threatening a government official and a person who
is
>not one (say, a stranger on the street)?

In Ashcroft's America, they'll declare you a terrorist, put
you in secret detention (which the Court has approved), and
you'll never be seen again.

Enjoy.

FW

Google