PDA

View Full Version : Re: Free home heating and lighting

Fritz M
June 30th 03, 04:43 PM
(Nick Pine) wrote:

> Tony does that.

The US-EPA most likely won't notice or care what Tony is doing to the air
in your neighborhood.

What might be of more immediate concern is that landfill in Tony's yard,
especially if there are people using well water within a few miles. Many
Superfund sites are ad hoc landfills where waste was dumped that the
dumpers didn't think was all that toxic. Put marginally toxic stuff in the
same place for 40 years, however, and it can make for an interesting brew.

RFM
--
To reply, translate domain from l33+ 2p33|< to alpha.
4=a 0=o 3=e +=t

Fritz M
June 30th 03, 04:43 PM
(Nick Pine) wrote:

> Tony does that.

The US-EPA most likely won't notice or care what Tony is doing to the air
in your neighborhood.

What might be of more immediate concern is that landfill in Tony's yard,
especially if there are people using well water within a few miles. Many
Superfund sites are ad hoc landfills where waste was dumped that the
dumpers didn't think was all that toxic. Put marginally toxic stuff in the
same place for 40 years, however, and it can make for an interesting brew.

RFM
--
To reply, translate domain from l33+ 2p33|< to alpha.
4=a 0=o 3=e +=t

Bob
July 2nd 03, 02:50 AM
"vikki" > wrote in message
> I have a burn barrel (even though outlawed) and it saves a lot on the
> garbage bill.
> The ticket I would get for burning is less than what I have saved on
> the garbage men.

All my paper goes into recycling, leaving about half a grocery bag of trash
each week. And I'm not dumping dioxens and /or cyanide into the air by
burning plastics.

Bob

Bob
July 2nd 03, 02:50 AM
"vikki" > wrote in message
> I have a burn barrel (even though outlawed) and it saves a lot on the
> garbage bill.
> The ticket I would get for burning is less than what I have saved on
> the garbage men.

All my paper goes into recycling, leaving about half a grocery bag of trash
each week. And I'm not dumping dioxens and /or cyanide into the air by
burning plastics.

Bob

Google