PDA

View Full Version : Re: Doomed To Be Poor Forever

linda-renee
June 30th 03, 11:37 PM
<Old_Timer> wrote in message

> On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:49:41 -0700, Dennis > wrote:

> >On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 11:19:09 GMT, Ron & Debbie
> > wrote:

> >> Semi, is your name really Stanley Yelnats?

> >Nah, IIRC, Semi-D once gave a clue to his real name. I'm too lazy to
> >do the necessary googling, but let me try scanning my boundless store
> >of totally useless knowledge... let's see... Chris? Yeah, that sounds
> >about right.

Stanley Yelnats is the lead character from "Holes."

> Back when he was still using the nym of Soul Surgeon he even posted a
> web link with his photo.

<shuddering> Glad I missed that golden moment. Musta been when I had SS
k/f'd.

Semi-Detached
July 3rd 03, 07:36 AM
>From: "linda-renee" [email protected]!net.

>> Back when he was still using the nym of Soul Surgeon he even posted a
>> web link with his photo.
>
><shuddering> Glad I missed that golden moment. Musta been when I had SS
>k/f'd.

Here it is

http://cboss.com/ruzeband/pics/gotplan.htm

enjoy!

Semi-Detached
July 3rd 03, 07:36 AM
>From: "linda-renee" [email protected]!net.

>> Back when he was still using the nym of Soul Surgeon he even posted a
>> web link with his photo.
>
><shuddering> Glad I missed that golden moment. Musta been when I had SS
>k/f'd.

Here it is

http://cboss.com/ruzeband/pics/gotplan.htm

enjoy!

Victor Smith
July 3rd 03, 08:18 PM
On 03 Jul 2003 05:36:03 GMT, (Semi-Detached)
wrote:

>>From: "linda-renee" [email protected]!net.
>

>>> Back when he was still using the nym of Soul Surgeon he even posted a
>>> web link with his photo.
>>
>><shuddering> Glad I missed that golden moment. Musta been when I had SS
>>k/f'd.
>
>Here it is
>
>http://cboss.com/ruzeband/pics/gotplan.htm
>
>enjoy!

I'm surprised. I didn't expect you to be so refined and good-looking.
They say you can't tell a man by his posts, and I guess that's true.

--Vic

wrote:

>>From: "linda-renee" [email protected]!net.
>

>>> Back when he was still using the nym of Soul Surgeon he even posted a
>>> web link with his photo.
>>
>><shuddering> Glad I missed that golden moment. Musta been when I had SS
>>k/f'd.
>
>Here it is
>
>http://cboss.com/ruzeband/pics/gotplan.htm
>
>enjoy!

I'm surprised. I didn't expect you to be so refined and good-looking.
They say you can't tell a man by his posts, and I guess that's true.

--Vic

Chloe
July 3rd 03, 09:41 PM
"Victor Smith" > wrote in message
> On 03 Jul 2003 05:36:03 GMT, (Semi-Detached)
> wrote:
>
> >>From: "linda-renee" [email protected]!net.

> >><shuddering> Glad I missed that golden moment. Musta been when I had
SS
> >>k/f'd.
> >
> >Here it is
> >
> >http://cboss.com/ruzeband/pics/gotplan.htm
> >
> >enjoy!
>
> I'm surprised. I didn't expect you to be so refined and good-looking.
> They say you can't tell a man by his posts, and I guess that's true.
>
> --Vic

You can't tell who the pictures actually are, either.

C., "On the Internet I look a lot like Whitney Houston"

Chloe
July 3rd 03, 09:41 PM
"Victor Smith" > wrote in message
> On 03 Jul 2003 05:36:03 GMT, (Semi-Detached)
> wrote:
>
> >>From: "linda-renee" [email protected]!net.

> >><shuddering> Glad I missed that golden moment. Musta been when I had
SS
> >>k/f'd.
> >
> >Here it is
> >
> >http://cboss.com/ruzeband/pics/gotplan.htm
> >
> >enjoy!
>
> I'm surprised. I didn't expect you to be so refined and good-looking.
> They say you can't tell a man by his posts, and I guess that's true.
>
> --Vic

You can't tell who the pictures actually are, either.

C., "On the Internet I look a lot like Whitney Houston"

~^Johnny^~
July 13th 03, 02:15 AM
On 27 Jun 2003 09:34:48 GMT, (Semi-Detached)
wrote:

>It Sucks

Get over it.
--
-john

~~~~~~~~
I don't know of anybody that has a perfect life
- Marie Osmond
~~~~~~~~

wrote:

>It Sucks

Get over it.
--
-john

~~~~~~~~
I don't know of anybody that has a perfect life
- Marie Osmond
~~~~~~~~

~^Johnny^~
July 13th 03, 02:19 AM

No ****? ;->
--
-john

~~~~~~~~
Always listen to experts. They will explain what
can't be done and why. Then do it. - Robert Heinlein
~~~~~~~~

<[email protected]!net.> wrote:

>God knows this newsgroup smells like manure when he's around...

--
-john

~~~~~~~~
Always listen to experts. They will explain what
can't be done and why. Then do it. - Robert Heinlein
~~~~~~~~

Google