View Full Version : Re: Small, energy efficient AC fridge/freezer for one person?

Tanya Quinn
June 30th 03, 11:56 PM
"ares" > wrote in message >...
> Wondering why you don't have the fridge more full than that; do you eat
> canned stuff or eat out alot? We have a large fridge, large chest freezer,
> and everything's almost always about full for 3 people.
> ares

It makes sense in terms of food spoilage etc. to buy the food you are
going to eat that day not to stock up for weeks in advance. Yes some
things work better in quantities, that's where a fridge comes in
handy. Also if you are living car-free its easier to buy smaller
quantities of food at a time.