PDA

View Full Version : Re: Totally useless spam

Albert Wagner
June 30th 03, 08:56 PM
On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:54:51 -0700
The Real Bev > wrote:
<snip>
LOL. Love your sig:

> A: Top posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

The Real Bev
July 1st 03, 03:47 AM
Albert Wagner wrote:

> The Real Bev > wrote:
> <snip>
> LOL. Love your sig:
>
> > A: Top posters.
> > Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Me too, that's why I stole it!

--
Cheers,
Bev

The Real Bev
July 1st 03, 03:47 AM
Albert Wagner wrote:

> The Real Bev > wrote:
> <snip>
> LOL. Love your sig:
>
> > A: Top posters.
> > Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Me too, that's why I stole it!

--
Cheers,
Bev
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx
"It is a matter of regret that many low, mean suspicions
turn out to be well-founded." -- Edgar Watson Howe

Joyce
July 1st 03, 05:17 AM
On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:54:51 -0700, The Real Bev
> wrote:

>He's not even offering to enlarge my balls, for chrissake!

From what I gather, you're doing just fine in that department! :-)
Joyce

Joyce
July 1st 03, 05:17 AM
On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:54:51 -0700, The Real Bev
> wrote:

>He's not even offering to enlarge my balls, for chrissake!

From what I gather, you're doing just fine in that department! :-)
Joyce

The Real Bev
July 1st 03, 05:21 AM
Jack wrote:

> "The Real Bev" > wrote in message
> > Me too, that's why I stole it!
>
> OoOooOOhhHHhhh me gosh, you didn't steal that from a poster in
> alt.home.repair, did ya?

Not unless he x-posted it into a group I read. Is it yours?

--
Cheers,
Bev

The Real Bev
July 1st 03, 05:21 AM
Jack wrote:

> "The Real Bev" > wrote in message
> > Me too, that's why I stole it!
>
> OoOooOOhhHHhhh me gosh, you didn't steal that from a poster in
> alt.home.repair, did ya?

Not unless he x-posted it into a group I read. Is it yours?

--
Cheers,
Bev
The beatings will continue until morale improves

Elizabeth
July 3rd 03, 09:09 PM
> > I just wish I could find some way, globally, to filter out HTML
> >email (most especially that which begins with the suggestion that I
> >"upgrade" my mail reader) and top-posters in newsgroups :-(....

AND bottom posters who do not trim the post, requiring scrolling through
several screens before getting to the "Me, too."

EBBY

Elizabeth
July 3rd 03, 09:09 PM
> > I just wish I could find some way, globally, to filter out HTML
> >email (most especially that which begins with the suggestion that I
> >"upgrade" my mail reader) and top-posters in newsgroups :-(....

AND bottom posters who do not trim the post, requiring scrolling through
several screens before getting to the "Me, too."

EBBY

Google