PDA

View Full Version : Re: I miss classifieds 2000!!!!!

Eric Smith
July 1st 03, 04:12 AM
I completely agree. Kudo's to the web developers that made that site; it was
efficient, sensible, and the easiest to use classified web page I have ever
seen anywhere. AFAIK there is no equivilent that even comes close.

"James" > wrote in message
> I really miss classifieds 2000. I bought 2 cars through it and my
> friend met his soon to be wife through it. I morn the passing
> of this wonderful site. Has anyone found anything else even close?
>
> -James
>

> (Please remove the REMOVE_ME from my email address if you wish to
> contact me.)

Google