PDA

View Full Version : Dial "Foaming" soap dispenser

July 2nd 03, 04:19 PM
Just wondered if anyone else out ther has tried the
Dial brand foaming hand soap dispenser?

see link

http://tinyurl.com/fu1c

I bought one and love it!!

SlinkyToy
July 2nd 03, 05:43 PM
If you want foamy soap you can pick up an empty dispenser that aerates
half-cut liquid soap. Check Linens&Things, BBB, etc.

> wrote in message
> Just wondered if anyone else out ther has tried the
> Dial brand foaming hand soap dispenser?
>
> see link
>
> http://tinyurl.com/fu1c
>

> I bought one and love it!!

SlinkyToy
July 2nd 03, 05:43 PM
If you want foamy soap you can pick up an empty dispenser that aerates
half-cut liquid soap. Check Linens&Things, BBB, etc.

> wrote in message
> Just wondered if anyone else out ther has tried the
> Dial brand foaming hand soap dispenser?
>
> see link
>
> http://tinyurl.com/fu1c
>

> I bought one and love it!!

Neil
July 2nd 03, 06:54 PM
wrote in message >...
> Just wondered if anyone else out ther has tried the
> Dial brand foaming hand soap dispenser?
>
> see link
>
> http://tinyurl.com/fu1c
>

> I bought one and love it!!

I've seen similar products before. One possible advantage over bar
soap: No need to wet your hands before you wash.

Neil
July 2nd 03, 06:54 PM
wrote in message >...
> Just wondered if anyone else out ther has tried the
> Dial brand foaming hand soap dispenser?
>
> see link
>
> http://tinyurl.com/fu1c
>

> I bought one and love it!!

I've seen similar products before. One possible advantage over bar
soap: No need to wet your hands before you wash.

cb
July 3rd 03, 08:16 PM
Pampered Chef sells these for $11 or $13 Cdn... and a local soap-hobby store
sells them for $6 each. I've bought them for every sink - they're great!
You use 1/10th the soft-soap & get such a great lather. 'Also good to take
in the car for a picnic :)

Cathy

> wrote in message
> Just wondered if anyone else out ther has tried the
> Dial brand foaming hand soap dispenser?
>
> see link
>
> http://tinyurl.com/fu1c
>

> I bought one and love it!!

cb
July 3rd 03, 08:16 PM
Pampered Chef sells these for $11 or $13 Cdn... and a local soap-hobby store
sells them for $6 each. I've bought them for every sink - they're great!
You use 1/10th the soft-soap & get such a great lather. 'Also good to take
in the car for a picnic :)

Cathy

> wrote in message
> Just wondered if anyone else out ther has tried the
> Dial brand foaming hand soap dispenser?
>
> see link
>
> http://tinyurl.com/fu1c
>

> I bought one and love it!!