| > From: "Raleighgirl" >
| > Newsgroups: misc.consumers.frugal-living
| > Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 09:29:23 GMT
| > Subject: BIG JIMS in NM
| >
| > Hiya.
| > For those of you who live in NM, are the Big Jims in the
stores
| > yet? I would LOVE to find someone who would fill up a box
and
| > send them to me... I'll pay you $10. to do it. If the first
time
| > works well, there may be several future orders. Email me at
| > and remove Raleigh.
| > Thanks!
| > Raleighgirl
| =======
|
| Do you mean Chili peppers ?
|
| Patricia

Arri London
July 3rd 03, 01:33 AM
Raleighgirl wrote:

> Hiya.
> For those of you who live in NM, are the Big Jims in the stores
> yet? I would LOVE to find someone who would fill up a box and
> send them to me... I'll pay you $10. to do it. If the first time
> works well, there may be several future orders. Email me at
> and remove Raleigh.
> Thanks!
> Raleighgirl

Too early for the Big Jims yet. The earliest crop of real
Big Jims not likely to show until towards the end of July,
barring disasters. August tends to start main harvest,
extending through the autumn.

But in any case, USD10.00 wouldn't cover the cost of many
chiles, plus the shipping. When they start showing, we'll
post local prices.

Arri London
July 3rd 03, 01:33 AM
Raleighgirl wrote:

> Hiya.
> For those of you who live in NM, are the Big Jims in the stores
> yet? I would LOVE to find someone who would fill up a box and
> send them to me... I'll pay you $10. to do it. If the first time
> works well, there may be several future orders. Email me at
> and remove Raleigh.
> Thanks!
> Raleighgirl

Too early for the Big Jims yet. The earliest crop of real
Big Jims not likely to show until towards the end of July,
barring disasters. August tends to start main harvest,
extending through the autumn.

But in any case, USD10.00 wouldn't cover the cost of many
chiles, plus the shipping. When they start showing, we'll
post local prices.

Google