PDA

View Full Version : Auto insurance rate reduction

SlinkyToy
July 3rd 03, 05:12 PM
I've been playing SAHM since I was laid off at the end of last August. My
DH retired at the end of May. It occurred to us yesterday to call our auto
insurance carrier and report our changed status. Neither vehicle makes a
daily commute now, although we do take the boy to school every day and pick
him up. Our annual insurance bill dropped $145 as a result of our changed
driving habits.

If your employment status has changed, be sure to call your auto insurance
carrier - they WILL drop your rates a bit if you aren't commuting.

Google