PDA

View Full Version : Re: Coupons to Use With Bank One Visa Card

SlinkyToy
July 3rd 03, 05:19 PM
I see occasional posts plugging this or that website offering freebies, or
coupons, or reduced prices on left-handed credenzas. How is this different?
I read it as a one-time "I'll never use these and don't want them to go to
waste."

A post of this type is certainly preferable to the tv descrambler
multi-posts that are turning up on all the groups I read regularly :P

> wrote in message

> Pat, I'm being anal here, but could you please offer stuff like this in
your
> sig rather than as a post? The offer is gracious, but it doesn't fit the
> charter and opens the door for spam and floods of useless free "offers"
that
> have catches or are business promotions.

Google