PDA

View Full Version : Pat Meadows Makes Me WANT Stuff!

Joyce
July 7th 03, 03:46 PM
Pat makes everything sound like so much fun, she makes me want it .
Now I want Morning Glories. And a hoop house, a tire garden, raised
beds, and berry bushes. Oh, and I forgot - a yogurt maker. I even
went out and bought gooseberry jam. A seat on wheels for the garden
would be nice. These are just a few in a long list. Now all I need is
her energy to do it all. I can just envision some used tires that I'm
too much of a weak weenie to turn inside out strewn around my back
yard.
Joyce

L. Maurer
July 7th 03, 07:03 PM
On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:46:31 GMT, Joyce > wrote:

>Pat makes everything sound like so much fun, she makes me want it .
>Now I want Morning Glories.

Morning Glories are easy! You can grow them anywhere there is warm
soil and sun. A clay pot on the porch will work fine if it's watered
regularly. One packet of seeds can provide years of pleasure if you
just pay attention and harvest the seeds the flowers produce. I LOVE
the Scarlet O'Hara variety, they're an awesome deep rose pink. I've
got another variety and I've forgotten the name but it's deep purple
with white stripes. If you want seeds email me, I have many I won't
use from last year. The real email address is bounce at airmail dot
net :)

Seeds are very inexpensive to send in the mail and I'd enjoy knowing
someone else had them grow.

mama

L. Maurer
July 7th 03, 07:03 PM
On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:46:31 GMT, Joyce > wrote:

>Pat makes everything sound like so much fun, she makes me want it .
>Now I want Morning Glories.

Morning Glories are easy! You can grow them anywhere there is warm
soil and sun. A clay pot on the porch will work fine if it's watered
regularly. One packet of seeds can provide years of pleasure if you
just pay attention and harvest the seeds the flowers produce. I LOVE
the Scarlet O'Hara variety, they're an awesome deep rose pink. I've
got another variety and I've forgotten the name but it's deep purple
with white stripes. If you want seeds email me, I have many I won't
use from last year. The real email address is bounce at airmail dot
net :)

Seeds are very inexpensive to send in the mail and I'd enjoy knowing
someone else had them grow.

mama

Joyce
July 7th 03, 07:36 PM
On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 12:03:43 -0500, L. Maurer >
wrote:

>On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:46:31 GMT, Joyce > wrote:
>

>>Pat makes everything sound like so much fun, she makes me want it .
>>Now I want Morning Glories.
>
>Morning Glories are easy! You can grow them anywhere there is warm
>soil and sun. A clay pot on the porch will work fine if it's watered
>regularly. One packet of seeds can provide years of pleasure if you
>just pay attention and harvest the seeds the flowers produce. I LOVE
>the Scarlet O'Hara variety, they're an awesome deep rose pink. I've
>got another variety and I've forgotten the name but it's deep purple
>with white stripes. If you want seeds email me, I have many I won't
>use from last year. The real email address is bounce at airmail dot
>net :)
>
>Seeds are very inexpensive to send in the mail and I'd enjoy knowing
>someone else had them grow.
>
>mama

Thank you - I'd love that. I'll email you when I get back. But I
can't plant them until next spring, right? I am in central New
Jersey.
Joyce

wrote:

>On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:46:31 GMT, Joyce > wrote:
>

>>Pat makes everything sound like so much fun, she makes me want it .
>>Now I want Morning Glories.
>
>Morning Glories are easy! You can grow them anywhere there is warm
>soil and sun. A clay pot on the porch will work fine if it's watered
>regularly. One packet of seeds can provide years of pleasure if you
>just pay attention and harvest the seeds the flowers produce. I LOVE
>the Scarlet O'Hara variety, they're an awesome deep rose pink. I've
>got another variety and I've forgotten the name but it's deep purple
>with white stripes. If you want seeds email me, I have many I won't
>use from last year. The real email address is bounce at airmail dot
>net :)
>
>Seeds are very inexpensive to send in the mail and I'd enjoy knowing
>someone else had them grow.
>
>mama

Thank you - I'd love that. I'll email you when I get back. But I
can't plant them until next spring, right? I am in central New
Jersey.
Joyce

RAYMOND J BUHLER
July 8th 03, 02:40 AM
"Joyce" > wrote in message

> Pat makes everything sound like so much fun, she makes me want it .
> Now I want Morning Glories. And a hoop house, a tire garden, raised
> beds, and berry bushes. Oh, and I forgot - a yogurt maker. I even
> went out and bought gooseberry jam. A seat on wheels for the garden
> would be nice. These are just a few in a long list. Now all I need is
> her energy to do it all. I can just envision some used tires that I'm
> too much of a weak weenie to turn inside out strewn around my back
> yard.
> Joyce

I have to agree that Pat's gusto for everything she does is very inspiring,
but what I really enjoy is the wealth of information I have gained over the
years by reading her posts, my new favorite place to purchase spices and
items in bulk is Barry Farms, just another little tidbit from Pat, wish she
was a neighbor! Anna

RAYMOND J BUHLER
July 8th 03, 02:40 AM
"Joyce" > wrote in message

> Pat makes everything sound like so much fun, she makes me want it .
> Now I want Morning Glories. And a hoop house, a tire garden, raised
> beds, and berry bushes. Oh, and I forgot - a yogurt maker. I even
> went out and bought gooseberry jam. A seat on wheels for the garden
> would be nice. These are just a few in a long list. Now all I need is
> her energy to do it all. I can just envision some used tires that I'm
> too much of a weak weenie to turn inside out strewn around my back
> yard.
> Joyce

I have to agree that Pat's gusto for everything she does is very inspiring,
but what I really enjoy is the wealth of information I have gained over the
years by reading her posts, my new favorite place to purchase spices and
items in bulk is Barry Farms, just another little tidbit from Pat, wish she
was a neighbor! Anna

Google