PDA

View Full Version : Febreze $2 off coupon

Ablang
July 7th 03, 04:24 PM
Febreze $2 off coupon
888-770-1717
automated
arrives in 2-4 weeks

-- Bring Back Lizzie McGuire! Who's with me?

shelly
July 7th 03, 06:01 PM
In ,
> typed:

> Does this stuff really work?

not very well IMO. plus, it's got a sickly sweet smell that
gives me a headache and asthma. blech.

shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

shelly
July 7th 03, 06:01 PM
In ,
> typed:

> Does this stuff really work?

not very well IMO. plus, it's got a sickly sweet smell that
gives me a headache and asthma. blech.

shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

Daniel
July 8th 03, 01:03 AM
"shelly" > wrote in message >...
> In ,
> > typed:
>
> > Does this stuff really work?
>
> not very well IMO. plus, it's got a sickly sweet smell that
> gives me a headache and asthma. blech.

Like its friend the dryer sheet, it makes me sick. Headache. Passing
out. Dissssssssssssssssssgusting.

Daniel
July 8th 03, 01:03 AM
"shelly" > wrote in message >...
> In ,
> > typed:
>
> > Does this stuff really work?
>
> not very well IMO. plus, it's got a sickly sweet smell that
> gives me a headache and asthma. blech.

Like its friend the dryer sheet, it makes me sick. Headache. Passing
out. Dissssssssssssssssssgusting.

Mogie
July 8th 03, 09:01 PM
I have been buying a fabric freshener at my local dollar store. Only a buck
for the same size bottle as Febreze. The scent is a little different but
pleasant.

Also read where you can combine water and fabric softener in a spray bottle
for the same results.

shelly > wrote in message
> In ,
> > typed:
>
> > Does this stuff really work?
>
> not very well IMO. plus, it's got a sickly sweet smell that
> gives me a headache and asthma. blech.
>
> shelly
> http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

George
July 9th 03, 12:45 AM
"Daniel" > wrote in message
om...
> "shelly" > wrote in message
> > In ,
> > > typed:
> >
> > > Does this stuff really work?
> >
> > not very well IMO. plus, it's got a sickly sweet smell that
> > gives me a headache and asthma. blech.
> >

> Like its friend the dryer sheet, it makes me sick. Headache. Passing
> out. Dissssssssssssssssssgusting.

A friend who is a family physician said that the softener & scent products
bring him a lot of business because of the reactions to those products. I
guess marketing is a powerful thing telling us our fabric items need to be
"mountain fresh" and "feather soft".

George
July 9th 03, 12:45 AM
"Daniel" > wrote in message
om...
> "shelly" > wrote in message
> > In ,
> > > typed:
> >
> > > Does this stuff really work?
> >
> > not very well IMO. plus, it's got a sickly sweet smell that
> > gives me a headache and asthma. blech.
> >

> Like its friend the dryer sheet, it makes me sick. Headache. Passing
> out. Dissssssssssssssssssgusting.

A friend who is a family physician said that the softener & scent products
bring him a lot of business because of the reactions to those products. I
guess marketing is a powerful thing telling us our fabric items need to be
"mountain fresh" and "feather soft".

Sewmaster
July 10th 03, 08:52 PM
Chris Hill wrote:

> On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:01:31 GMT, wrote:
>

> >Does this stuff really work?
>
> Yes.

Very well, IME.

Sewmaster

Sewmaster
July 10th 03, 08:52 PM
Chris Hill wrote:

> On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:01:31 GMT, wrote:
>

> >Does this stuff really work?
>
> Yes.

Very well, IME.

Sewmaster