PDA

View Full Version : Amazon - Free Software After Rebates

Lee K
July 7th 03, 08:36 PM
Over twenty titles, Fisher Price, McAfee, Broderbund, and others.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/478050/nopayweb/104-2082488-1
481559

Lee K
July 7th 03, 08:45 PM
Sorry, the link wraps, so you'll have to cut and paste the two lines to your
command line.

"Lee K" > wrote in message
> Over twenty titles, Fisher Price, McAfee, Broderbund, and others.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/478050/nopayweb/104-2082488-1
> 481559

SlinkyToy
July 7th 03, 09:19 PM
tinyurl.com is your friend :)

"Lee K" > wrote in message
> Sorry, the link wraps, so you'll have to cut and paste the two lines to
your
> command line.
>
> "Lee K" > wrote in message
> > Over twenty titles, Fisher Price, McAfee, Broderbund, and others.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/478050/nopayweb/104-2082488-1
> > 481559

SlinkyToy
July 7th 03, 09:19 PM
tinyurl.com is your friend :)

"Lee K" > wrote in message
> Sorry, the link wraps, so you'll have to cut and paste the two lines to
your
> command line.
>
> "Lee K" > wrote in message
> > Over twenty titles, Fisher Price, McAfee, Broderbund, and others.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/478050/nopayweb/104-2082488-1
> > 481559

Carol
July 7th 03, 10:55 PM
"Lee K" > wrote in message

> "Lee K" > wrote in message
> > Over twenty titles, Fisher Price, McAfee, Broderbund, and others.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/478050/nopayweb/104-2082488-1
> > 481559
> >

> Thanks to Carol and SlinkyToy, here's the compressed, one-line version:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/g95l

GREAT!!! Glad you found it as helpful as I do. I think it's just about my
favority utility (and you can't beat the price)!

Carol

Carol
July 7th 03, 10:55 PM
"Lee K" > wrote in message

> "Lee K" > wrote in message
> > Over twenty titles, Fisher Price, McAfee, Broderbund, and others.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/478050/nopayweb/104-2082488-1
> > 481559
> >

> Thanks to Carol and SlinkyToy, here's the compressed, one-line version:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/g95l

GREAT!!! Glad you found it as helpful as I do. I think it's just about my
favority utility (and you can't beat the price)!

Carol

Google