PDA

View Full Version : Stain remover -- saliva and ice

Halcitron
July 8th 03, 03:05 AM
Stain remover -- saliva and ice

If you get a food stain on your clothes or even a grass stain, try rinsing your
mouth and then use clear saliva (spit). Allow it to soak in, use a finger tip
or finger nail to agitate it. than rinse with an ice cube.

I find it is cheap, quick free and it works for me. :)

caveat lector

Halcitron misc.survivalism
Check your six and know when to duck.
NRA Member since 2002
The Law of the Land, is the weapon in your hand.

Smith & Wesson starts where the Bill of Rights stop.

Ned Flanders
July 9th 03, 03:37 AM
(Halcitron) wrote in message >...
> Stain remover -- saliva and ice
>
> If you get a food stain on your clothes or even a grass stain, try rinsing your
> mouth and then use clear saliva (spit). Allow it to soak in, use a finger tip
> or finger nail to agitate it. than rinse with an ice cube.
>
> I find it is cheap, quick free and it works for me. :)
>

> caveat lector
>
> Halcitron misc.survivalism
> Check your six and know when to duck.
> NRA Member since 2002
> The Law of the Land, is the weapon in your hand.
>
> Smith & Wesson starts where the Bill of Rights stop.

I would hate to think what you use in place of polish for your brown shoes.

Cheers,

Ned

Ned Flanders
July 9th 03, 03:37 AM
(Halcitron) wrote in message >...
> Stain remover -- saliva and ice
>
> If you get a food stain on your clothes or even a grass stain, try rinsing your
> mouth and then use clear saliva (spit). Allow it to soak in, use a finger tip
> or finger nail to agitate it. than rinse with an ice cube.
>
> I find it is cheap, quick free and it works for me. :)
>

> caveat lector
>
> Halcitron misc.survivalism
> Check your six and know when to duck.
> NRA Member since 2002
> The Law of the Land, is the weapon in your hand.
>
> Smith & Wesson starts where the Bill of Rights stop.

I would hate to think what you use in place of polish for your brown shoes.

Cheers,

Ned

Google