PDA

View Full Version : Cheap long distance!

chatforless
July 9th 03, 03:54 AM
Hi! I found this great long distance service that offers 4.9
cents/minute anytime state-to-state! The plan also includes no
monthly or setup fees, 6 second billing, and they pay your switching
fees. 6 second billing is great because if you call someone, they're
not home, and you get their answering machine, you only get charged
for 6 seconds of air time, or less than half a penny! Check out
http://www.everdial.com/chatforless to sign up!

July 9th 03, 06:28 AM
(chatforless) wrote:

>Hi! I found this great long distance service

Beat it.

July 9th 03, 06:28 AM
(chatforless) wrote:

>Hi! I found this great long distance service

Beat it.

cc0112453
July 9th 03, 06:43 AM
Check out www.bigzoo.com I have been using them for over a year now and
they are great. 2.9 cents a minute using local access for long distance.
If you have to call outside your home it is 3 cents a minute. At first they
had some bad lines but I haven't had a bad connection in over a year. No
monthly fees or nuttin!

cc0112453
July 9th 03, 06:43 AM
Check out www.bigzoo.com I have been using them for over a year now and
they are great. 2.9 cents a minute using local access for long distance.
If you have to call outside your home it is 3 cents a minute. At first they
had some bad lines but I haven't had a bad connection in over a year. No
monthly fees or nuttin!

Google