PDA

View Full Version : term insurance..

Clisby Williams
July 10th 03, 11:01 PM
Rick wrote:

> Hello People, I'm shopping around for a 20yr term insurance.
> do you have suggestions about reliable/affordable insurance
> companies ? i'm 30+ and in pretty good health.
>
> Thanks much.
> rick

You can get premium comparisons on quotesmith.com. There's at
least one other site like this, but I can't remember the name.

As far as reliability goes - do you mean financial stability? A company
named A.M. Best rates insurance companies - I think that info is
available through quotesmith also. (If you happen to subscribe to
Kiplinger's magazine, or an easily get to one in a library, you can
check it for ads for the insurance-quote websites. That's how I
found them when my husband and I were looking for insurance a
few years ago.)

Clisby

Clisby Williams
July 10th 03, 11:01 PM
Rick wrote:

> Hello People, I'm shopping around for a 20yr term insurance.
> do you have suggestions about reliable/affordable insurance
> companies ? i'm 30+ and in pretty good health.
>
> Thanks much.
> rick

You can get premium comparisons on quotesmith.com. There's at
least one other site like this, but I can't remember the name.

As far as reliability goes - do you mean financial stability? A company
named A.M. Best rates insurance companies - I think that info is
available through quotesmith also. (If you happen to subscribe to
Kiplinger's magazine, or an easily get to one in a library, you can
check it for ads for the insurance-quote websites. That's how I
found them when my husband and I were looking for insurance a
few years ago.)

Clisby

Rick
July 11th 03, 09:36 AM
Hello People, I'm shopping around for a 20yr term insurance.
do you have suggestions about reliable/affordable insurance
companies ? i'm 30+ and in pretty good health.

Thanks much.
rick

Google