PDA

View Full Version : Opinions On Combo Cooker?

LOU
July 11th 03, 06:31 PM
Has anyone had experience with the Deni Combo Cooker?

It's supposedly a deep fryer, rice cooker, steamer and slow cooker - all in
one unit.

I am thinking of buying one but sometimes these all in one things don't
work so good.

I could use it at home and when I camp (using the camp electric outlet). It
would be most handy for camping. I use my electric coffee pot this way at
camp and it works great.

Here is the lowest price I could find on this Combo and a brief description
(in case your memory needs refreshing...hahaha).

http://store.yahoo.com/dotcoms/dencomcooksl.html

Thanks :)

Maladicta1
July 12th 03, 01:07 AM
I think I paid about $70 for mine on QVC.
I haven't tried it as a deep fryer and probably never will, but it's
excellent as a rice cooker (providing you're making rice in quantities) and a
slow cooker. The teflon pan wears out and a replacement is about $25/

Maladicta1
July 12th 03, 01:07 AM
I think I paid about $70 for mine on QVC.
I haven't tried it as a deep fryer and probably never will, but it's
excellent as a rice cooker (providing you're making rice in quantities) and a
slow cooker. The teflon pan wears out and a replacement is about $25/

Google