PDA

View Full Version : source for health supplies

L Mehl
July 11th 03, 07:21 PM
Hello --

Can readers suggest good sources for everyday-type health supplies, such as
toothbrushes, soaps, etc.?

Thanks for any input.

Larry Mehl

Me
July 11th 03, 11:58 PM
In article k.net>,
"L Mehl" > wrote:

> Hello --
>
> Can readers suggest good sources for everyday-type health supplies, such as
> toothbrushes, soaps, etc.?

Dollar Stores are good for some items. For tooth brushes and dental
floss, I just get that stuff for free from my dentist.

Me
July 11th 03, 11:58 PM
In article k.net>,
"L Mehl" > wrote:

> Hello --
>
> Can readers suggest good sources for everyday-type health supplies, such as
> toothbrushes, soaps, etc.?

Dollar Stores are good for some items. For tooth brushes and dental
floss, I just get that stuff for free from my dentist.

Arri London
July 12th 03, 01:42 AM
Me wrote:

> In article k.net>,
> "L Mehl" > wrote:
>
> > Hello --
> >
> > Can readers suggest good sources for everyday-type health supplies, such as
> > toothbrushes, soaps, etc.?
>
> Dollar Stores are good for some items. For tooth brushes and dental
> floss, I just get that stuff for free from my dentist.

LOL Same here. Each visit the practice usually gives me two
or three brushes, a travel-size tube of whatever toothpaste
they are currently evaluating and a couple of travel-size
packs of floss.

Arri London
July 12th 03, 01:42 AM
Me wrote:

> In article k.net>,
> "L Mehl" > wrote:
>
> > Hello --
> >
> > Can readers suggest good sources for everyday-type health supplies, such as
> > toothbrushes, soaps, etc.?
>
> Dollar Stores are good for some items. For tooth brushes and dental
> floss, I just get that stuff for free from my dentist.

LOL Same here. Each visit the practice usually gives me two
or three brushes, a travel-size tube of whatever toothpaste
they are currently evaluating and a couple of travel-size
packs of floss.

L Mehl
July 18th 03, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the ideas.

Larry

"L Mehl" > wrote in message
thlink.net...
> Hello --
>
> Can readers suggest good sources for everyday-type health supplies, such
as
> toothbrushes, soaps, etc.?
>
> Thanks for any input.
>
> Larry Mehl