PDA

View Full Version : *Will There Be Another Terrorist Attack?

MasterCondorcop
July 11th 03, 08:22 PM
Here is the special Internet Address you can go to and quickly discover how to
survive---and even thrive---in the event of a future attack:

Our Anti-Terrorism site gives you access to thousand of pages of hard-to-find,
little-known information that shows you how to survive and even thrive in the
event of a future terrorist attack. Will there be another terrorist attack? I
don't know. But according to Vice-President Dick Cheney, attacks on America are
not a matter of "if", but "when." According to the Vice-President, we're
sitting on a time-bomb waiting to explode. And FBI Director Robert Mueller said
recently, "It's inevitable. There will be another attack. We will not be able
to stop it. I wish I could be more optimistic."

Go to the address to download the Top-Secret Al-Qaeda Manual---Unedited---Free!
How To Protect Your Family From A Terrorist Attack!
http://AntiTerrorEbooks.com/family/seecheng

Google