PDA

View Full Version : remove odor from used recliner?

Ablang
July 12th 03, 02:11 AM
I want to thank everyone for their advice.

Incidentally, my 2003 copy of Consumer Reports guide on "How to Clean
Practically Anything" lists using baking soda to clean cushions (couch,
recliner, etc). Leave on it for 24 hours, then vacuum. I tried that... twice.
And the odor is still there.

Today, I emptied a 16.9 oz spray bottle of Febreze ($2 worth) into the used
recliner. We'll have to wait and see if it works. I notice that it smells
like fabric softener sheets.

-- "Surgically enhanced boobilage" -- Jun, referring to Erika on Big Brother 4
"If my grandmother were her, she would be scooping up the chum so that she
could cook for our dinner." -- Jun, after having had fish chum dumped on
her.

Google