PDA

View Full Version : Re: curry powder dilemma

Don K
July 12th 03, 02:35 PM
"Reality" > wrote in message
> I have just been left 20 metric tonnes of curry powder by
> my rich uncle who sadly died this week
>
> can anyone give me any ideas on what I can do with it apart
> from making curry every day?

Curry favor at every opportunity.

Don

July 12th 03, 04:11 PM
Reality > wrote:

>I have just been left 20 metric tonnes of curry powder by
>my rich uncle who sadly died this week
>
>can anyone give me any ideas on what I can do with it apart
>from making curry every day?

Where is Rimmer when you need him?

July 12th 03, 04:11 PM
Reality > wrote:

>I have just been left 20 metric tonnes of curry powder by
>my rich uncle who sadly died this week
>
>can anyone give me any ideas on what I can do with it apart
>from making curry every day?

Where is Rimmer when you need him?

ares
July 12th 03, 05:02 PM
Do you mean Lister?
ares

> wrote in message
> Reality > wrote:
>
> >I have just been left 20 metric tonnes of curry powder by
> >my rich uncle who sadly died this week
> >
> >can anyone give me any ideas on what I can do with it apart
> >from making curry every day?
>
> Where is Rimmer when you need him?

ares
July 12th 03, 05:02 PM
Do you mean Lister?
ares

> wrote in message
> Reality > wrote:
>
> >I have just been left 20 metric tonnes of curry powder by
> >my rich uncle who sadly died this week
> >
> >can anyone give me any ideas on what I can do with it apart
> >from making curry every day?
>
> Where is Rimmer when you need him?

dogsnus
July 12th 03, 05:16 PM
"Don K" > wrote in
:

> "Reality" > wrote in message
>> I have just been left 20 metric tonnes of curry powder by
>> my rich uncle who sadly died this week
>>
>> can anyone give me any ideas on what I can do with it apart from
>> making curry every day?
>
> Curry favor at every opportunity.

Blam! Blam! Blam!

(You really ought to be on alt.religion.kibology. You'd
be a valued addition with lines like this!)

Terri

dogsnus
July 12th 03, 05:16 PM
"Don K" > wrote in
:

> "Reality" > wrote in message
>> I have just been left 20 metric tonnes of curry powder by
>> my rich uncle who sadly died this week
>>
>> can anyone give me any ideas on what I can do with it apart from
>> making curry every day?
>
> Curry favor at every opportunity.

Blam! Blam! Blam!

(You really ought to be on alt.religion.kibology. You'd
be a valued addition with lines like this!)

Terri

July 12th 03, 05:55 PM

"ares" > wrote:

>Do you mean Lister?
>ares

Yep. I see you were paying attention.

July 12th 03, 05:55 PM

"ares" > wrote:

>Do you mean Lister?
>ares

Yep. I see you were paying attention.

lpogoda
July 12th 03, 06:30 PM
Reality wrote in message ...
>I have just been left 20 metric tonnes of curry powder by
>my rich uncle who sadly died this week
>
>can anyone give me any ideas on what I can do with it apart
>from making curry every day?

Chances are he didn't keep it in his garage. Any idea what he was going to
do with it?

lpogoda
July 12th 03, 06:30 PM
Reality wrote in message ...
>I have just been left 20 metric tonnes of curry powder by
>my rich uncle who sadly died this week
>
>can anyone give me any ideas on what I can do with it apart
>from making curry every day?

Chances are he didn't keep it in his garage. Any idea what he was going to
do with it?

July 14th 03, 03:11 AM
> > Curry favor at every opportunity.

"To curry favor, favor curry."
--The Seasonings, the oratorio by PDQ Bach

July 14th 03, 03:11 AM
> > Curry favor at every opportunity.

"To curry favor, favor curry."
--The Seasonings, the oratorio by PDQ Bach

Albert Wagner
July 14th 03, 03:02 PM
On 14 Jul 2003 11:52:11 -0700
(Ned Flanders) wrote:

> Reality > wrote in message
> > I have just been left 20 metric tonnes of curry powder by
> > my rich uncle who sadly died this week
> >
> > can anyone give me any ideas on what I can do with it apart
> > from making curry every day?

Leave it to a nephew you don't like.

Albert Wagner
July 14th 03, 03:02 PM
On 14 Jul 2003 11:52:11 -0700
(Ned Flanders) wrote:

> Reality > wrote in message
> > I have just been left 20 metric tonnes of curry powder by
> > my rich uncle who sadly died this week
> >
> > can anyone give me any ideas on what I can do with it apart
> > from making curry every day?

Leave it to a nephew you don't like.

The Real Bev
July 14th 03, 09:35 PM
Reality wrote:

> I have just been left 20 metric tonnes of curry powder by
> my rich uncle who sadly died this week
>
> can anyone give me any ideas on what I can do with it apart
> from making curry every day?

eBay. No matter what you're selling, there's probably someone who'll buy
it. Where do you think your uncle got it?

--
Cheers,
Bev

The Real Bev
July 14th 03, 09:35 PM
Reality wrote:

> I have just been left 20 metric tonnes of curry powder by
> my rich uncle who sadly died this week
>
> can anyone give me any ideas on what I can do with it apart
> from making curry every day?

eBay. No matter what you're selling, there's probably someone who'll buy
it. Where do you think your uncle got it?

--
Cheers,
Bev
Warning: Objects in mirror appear smarter than they are.

Michael Black
July 14th 03, 09:52 PM
The Real Bev ) writes:
> Reality wrote:
>>
>> I have just been left 20 metric tonnes of curry powder by
>> my rich uncle who sadly died this week
>>
>> can anyone give me any ideas on what I can do with it apart
>> from making curry every day?
>
> eBay. No matter what you're selling, there's probably someone who'll buy
> it. Where do you think your uncle got it?

So are you suggesting he put the whole pile up for bid, hoping to
attract that one person or handful of people who have a need for
that much curry, or that he break it down into smaller portions and
sell to the end user?

Michael

Michael Black
July 14th 03, 09:52 PM
The Real Bev ) writes:
> Reality wrote:
>>
>> I have just been left 20 metric tonnes of curry powder by
>> my rich uncle who sadly died this week
>>
>> can anyone give me any ideas on what I can do with it apart
>> from making curry every day?
>
> eBay. No matter what you're selling, there's probably someone who'll buy
> it. Where do you think your uncle got it?

So are you suggesting he put the whole pile up for bid, hoping to
attract that one person or handful of people who have a need for
that much curry, or that he break it down into smaller portions and
sell to the end user?

Michael

Google