PDA

View Full Version : Re: Corn Oil vs Vegtable Oil

~^Johnny^~
July 13th 03, 07:57 AM
On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:34:34 -0400, "Tsu Dho Poster"
> wrote:

>Not surprising, nearly all doctors know (& don't know) the same things.
>There's a lot of perks/prestige & funding connected to the cholesterol
>theory.
>They'd look pretty stupid admitting they were wrong all these decades.
>
>The Soft Science of Dietary Fat
>http://people.bu.edu/sobieraj/nutrition/fat_science3_30_01.html
>
>The Oiling of America
>http://www.nexusmagazine.com/OilingAmerica.1.html
>
>Food For Thought: Research Links
>Hydrogenated Oils - Trans Fatty Acids
>http://www.dldewey.com/columns/relinksf.htm

My bookmarks file was badly damaged, so I had to manually import it
into Mozilla and "rescue" some links, but here are some of my favs I
was able to dig up:

Of hydrogenated oils,
I think I already shared these links before:
http://www.dldewey.com/hydroil.htm
http://www.enig.com/trans.html
http://www.heall.com/body/healthupdates/food/hydrogenatedfat.html

refined oils, especiallr rape (Canola) are bad:
http://www.rwood.com/Questions/q_nov_26_2000.htm

and dispelling the myths of saturated fats:
http://www.coconut-info.com/coconut_oil_is_the_healthiest_oil_on_earth.htm
http://www.ospc.com/coco1.htm
http://www.biblelife.org/fats.htm

and one of the links about the effects of excess protein, or
unbalanced amino acid intake:

http://www.euroamericanhealth.com/latent.html

--
-john