PDA

View Full Version : What's a good container for audio cassettes?

Bob Benjamin
July 13th 03, 10:50 AM
Instead of buying a specially designed container for audio cassettes is
there
anything else that I could use?

Nina
July 13th 03, 11:44 PM
a small basket
a pop tart box
a laundry detergent box
"Bob Benjamin" > wrote in message
> Instead of buying a specially designed container for audio cassettes is
> there
> anything else that I could use?

Nina
July 13th 03, 11:44 PM
a small basket
a pop tart box
a laundry detergent box
"Bob Benjamin" > wrote in message
> Instead of buying a specially designed container for audio cassettes is
> there
> anything else that I could use?

myname
July 14th 03, 01:39 AM
"Bob Benjamin" > wrote in message >...
> Instead of buying a specially designed container for audio cassettes is
> there
> anything else that I could use?

A drawer.
A cardboard box.
A wooden box.
A shoebox.
A paper bag.
A plastic bag.
A briefcase.
A shelf.
The floor.
Your car's glove compartment.
Hollowed out tree trunk.
Safety deposit box.
Time capsule.

myname
July 14th 03, 01:39 AM
"Bob Benjamin" > wrote in message >...
> Instead of buying a specially designed container for audio cassettes is
> there
> anything else that I could use?

A drawer.
A cardboard box.
A wooden box.
A shoebox.
A paper bag.
A plastic bag.
A briefcase.
A shelf.
The floor.
Your car's glove compartment.
Hollowed out tree trunk.
Safety deposit box.
Time capsule.

Semi-Detached
July 15th 03, 08:48 AM
>From: "Bob Benjamin"

I keep mine in cardboard boxes, I dont have the measurements but I can fit 2
colums double stacked, around 80 or 100 tapes per box

Semi-Detached
July 15th 03, 08:48 AM
>From: "Bob Benjamin"

I keep mine in cardboard boxes, I dont have the measurements but I can fit 2
colums double stacked, around 80 or 100 tapes per box

Google