PDA

View Full Version : Wedding day debt

linda-renee
July 13th 03, 06:53 PM
Article on the foolishness of going into years of debt for a one-day party.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/07/13/business/13WED.html?hp

Yes, I know you have to register....(I've never been spammed by NYT).

valle
July 16th 03, 10:03 PM
My friend's daughter had a simple outdoor wedding and told the 3
bridesmaids to wear a pink dress. Very original, I thought, and it
made the wedding pictures more interesting than usual. The girls all
looked very pretty.

"Bonita and/or William F. Kale" > wrote in message >...
> Good article, thanks.
>
> My daughter was a bridesmaid in a wedding that sounds very
> reasonably planned. For one thing, the bride picked out a
> -color- for bridesmaid's dresses at David's Bridal, and let each
> bridesmaid get whatever dress she liked in that color. I'm very
> impressed with that young woman's thoughtfulness and good sense.
>
> Bonita
>

> linda-renee wrote:
> >
> > Article on the foolishness of going into years of debt for a one-day party.
> >
> > http://www.nytimes.com/2003/07/13/business/13WED.html?hp
> >
> > Yes, I know you have to register....(I've never been spammed by NYT).

valle
July 16th 03, 10:03 PM
My friend's daughter had a simple outdoor wedding and told the 3
bridesmaids to wear a pink dress. Very original, I thought, and it
made the wedding pictures more interesting than usual. The girls all
looked very pretty.

"Bonita and/or William F. Kale" > wrote in message >...
> Good article, thanks.
>
> My daughter was a bridesmaid in a wedding that sounds very
> reasonably planned. For one thing, the bride picked out a
> -color- for bridesmaid's dresses at David's Bridal, and let each
> bridesmaid get whatever dress she liked in that color. I'm very
> impressed with that young woman's thoughtfulness and good sense.
>
> Bonita
>

> linda-renee wrote:
> >
> > Article on the foolishness of going into years of debt for a one-day party.
> >
> > http://www.nytimes.com/2003/07/13/business/13WED.html?hp
> >
> > Yes, I know you have to register....(I've never been spammed by NYT).

Google