PDA

View Full Version : Medical Insurance for child support

Subba Rao
July 15th 03, 03:12 PM
Hello

I am currently going thru a divorce and will have child support and
child insurance to support my child.

The problem now is that I may get a job overseas. Is there any
medical insurance that will cover equally in USA and Europe? That
insurance should cover my child here in the US.

This is a serious dilemma.

Any help, information or porinters appreciated regarding this matter.

Subba Rao

Chris Hill
July 17th 03, 03:06 PM
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:12:08 -0400, Subba Rao >
wrote:

>Hello
>
>I am currently going thru a divorce and will have child support and
>child insurance to support my child.
>
>The problem now is that I may get a job overseas. Is there any
>medical insurance that will cover equally in USA and Europe? That
>insurance should cover my child here in the US.
>
>This is a serious dilemma.
>
>Any help, information or porinters appreciated regarding this matter.
>
>Subba Rao
Reasonably rare situation, I doubt it. Also, if you have joint
custody you may not be allowed to

wrote:

>Hello
>
>I am currently going thru a divorce and will have child support and
>child insurance to support my child.
>
>The problem now is that I may get a job overseas. Is there any
>medical insurance that will cover equally in USA and Europe? That
>insurance should cover my child here in the US.
>
>This is a serious dilemma.
>
>Any help, information or porinters appreciated regarding this matter.
>
>Subba Rao
Reasonably rare situation, I doubt it. Also, if you have joint
custody you may not be allowed to

Mike Fessler
July 20th 03, 08:14 PM
You might consider getting expat insurance from a US company to cover you
abroad, and travel medical insurance from a foreign company to cover you while
you're in the US...

Mike Fessler
July 20th 03, 08:14 PM
You might consider getting expat insurance from a US company to cover you
abroad, and travel medical insurance from a foreign company to cover you while
you're in the US...

Google