PDA

View Full Version : Love Channel Update - New host, etc.

SarahMunchel
July 16th 03, 01:01 AM
http://4ftv.com/Love.html

Earlier this month, we switched to a new and much improved hosting service
providing better up-time, reliability, and overall service including
promotional tools. Thousands of people continue to join, and with the new
marketing assistance we're measuring a massive influx of new members. Thanks
to everybody who's playing a part in returning the Internet to its free roots.

Stay tuned. More good stuff is coming your way.

---
Sarah Munchel, Love Channel Manager
http://4ftv.com/Love.html
100% free forever

SarahMunchel
July 26th 03, 03:08 AM
No, "Inigo" that's not quite right. 4 Free TV left Pair for a variety of
reasons including that they're...

* Way overpriced for the service they offer. Our new host is 1/3 the cost and
their service is much better and comprehensive. Their technical support is
better and they offer free promotional tools for our free dating service where
Pair offers none.

* A weak partner in that they lack the courage and strength to stand by a young
company that is challenging the big dogs. We never spammed anybody. Yes, we
posted in several newsgroups. But, the posts were topic-relevant and therefore
not spam. We did get a complaint from one guy in MN. On the other hand, we
had a huge influx of members join our totally free dating service from MN after
making the post as well. So, the majority of readers felt our post and dating
service had relevance as evidenced by them becoming members.

---
Sarah
4 Free TV's Love Channel (TM) http://4ftv.com/Love.html
Free dating service that will stay 100% free forever.
Being lonely sucks. End it frugally today.

Throwaway Account
August 3rd 03, 09:48 PM

for the server that hosts her website.

Throwaway Account
August 3rd 03, 09:50 PM
Sara's been busy today.

http://www.google.com/groups?q=author:sarahmunchel3%40aol.com&num=100&hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&filter=0

Throwaway Account
August 4th 03, 08:30 PM
From Mon Aug 4 13:02:12 2003
From: "iPowerweb" >
To: [munged]
Subject: RE: Persistent USENET spammer
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 11:03:12 -0700

Dear xxxxx,

Thank you for the information.
I have suspended the domain in question, due to spam.
Once again, thanks.

Abuse Team
iPowerWeb.com

Inigo Montoya
August 7th 03, 10:55 AM
Throwaway Account wrote:

>Dear xxxxx,
>
>Thank you for the information.
>I have suspended the domain in question, due to spam.
>Once again, thanks.
>

>Abuse Team
>iPowerWeb.com

Ipowerweb has reconnected Sarah. A query is in.

--
My name is Inigo Montoya. You spammed my father. Prepare to die.
This is WKRP in Cincinnati, with more music and Les Nessman.

Inigo Montoya
August 7th 03, 10:55 AM
Throwaway Account wrote:

>Dear xxxxx,
>
>Thank you for the information.
>I have suspended the domain in question, due to spam.
>Once again, thanks.
>

>Abuse Team
>iPowerWeb.com

Ipowerweb has reconnected Sarah. A query is in.

--
My name is Inigo Montoya. You spammed my father. Prepare to die.
This is WKRP in Cincinnati, with more music and Les Nessman.

Google