PDA

View Full Version : Not real frugal . . .

July 16th 03, 03:12 AM
WASHINGTON, July 15 (Reuters) - The White House on Tuesday forecast a
record-high federal budget deficit of $455 billion this fiscal year and
$475 billion next year, but promised to cut the deficit in half by 2006,
sources said.

Duran
July 16th 03, 06:15 AM
> wrote in message
m...
> WASHINGTON, July 15 (Reuters) - The White House on Tuesday forecast a
> record-high federal budget deficit of $455 billion this fiscal year and
> $475 billion next year, but promised to cut the deficit in half by 2006,
> sources said.

That's because by 2006 Bush will be gone....haha....I couldn't resist.

Duran
July 16th 03, 06:15 AM
> wrote in message
m...
> WASHINGTON, July 15 (Reuters) - The White House on Tuesday forecast a
> record-high federal budget deficit of $455 billion this fiscal year and
> $475 billion next year, but promised to cut the deficit in half by 2006,
> sources said.

That's because by 2006 Bush will be gone....haha....I couldn't resist.

Google