PDA

View Full Version : generic cosmetics

L Mehl
July 17th 03, 10:12 PM
Can people recommend companies making generic cosmetics? For example, I am
looking for a generic version of Nexxus' product named Humectress
Moisturizing Conditioner.

One I used to use is Gemini Generics; I can not find a URL for them.

Thanks for any help.

Larry Mehl

Tracey
July 18th 03, 04:42 AM
L Mehl wrote:

> Can people recommend companies making generic cosmetics? For example, I
> am looking for a generic version of Nexxus' product named Humectress
> Moisturizing Conditioner.

Suave makes a conditioner that says it is equivalent to Humectress. I've
used a couple bottles of it and been happy with it ($1.50 for a good size
bottle). I'd tell you exactly what the bottle says, but I just threw the
empty one out last week.

Tracey
July 18th 03, 04:42 AM
L Mehl wrote:

> Can people recommend companies making generic cosmetics? For example, I
> am looking for a generic version of Nexxus' product named Humectress
> Moisturizing Conditioner.

Suave makes a conditioner that says it is equivalent to Humectress. I've
used a couple bottles of it and been happy with it ($1.50 for a good size
bottle). I'd tell you exactly what the bottle says, but I just threw the
empty one out last week.

val189
July 18th 03, 04:08 PM
go to a Sally Beauty Supply and see generic copycats for Paul
Mitchell, Sebastian et al for about 1/5th the price. Black
lettering on white tubes and bottles.

valerie

val189
July 18th 03, 04:08 PM
go to a Sally Beauty Supply and see generic copycats for Paul
Mitchell, Sebastian et al for about 1/5th the price. Black
lettering on white tubes and bottles.

valerie

Google