PDA

View Full Version : Ducks and vet visits

SlinkyToy
July 19th 03, 08:44 PM
I took the runt duck to the vet to be sure it didn't have anything that
might affect my other ducks. I was relatively certain the problem was a
physical defect, but as I'm not an expert in avian health I figured I'd be
better off finding out for sure than making an assumption that might prove
incorrect.

That being said, my friend and I are going to buy some other Indian Runner
color morphs once the weather cools off and the poor ducklings won't cook en
route from the heat. The hatchery we order from also sells Muscovies, so I
may get a breeding trio of those, as well.

Google