PDA

View Full Version : Frugal kiddie entertainment

SlinkyToy
July 20th 03, 06:53 PM
My kid has been "cleaning" his bathroom for the past two hours. I gave him
a sprayer of 25% Formula409 and a bag of rags and suggested he try to clean
the toothpaste from the counter and basin. He has since moved on to the tub
and the toilet. This has GOT to be the cheapest entertainment yet and he
actually is making progress, slow tho he is at it...

Don K
July 20th 03, 07:25 PM
"SlinkyToy" > wrote in message
. ..
> My kid has been "cleaning" his bathroom for the past two hours. I gave
him
> a sprayer of 25% Formula409 and a bag of rags and suggested he try to
clean
> the toothpaste from the counter and basin. He has since moved on to the
tub
> and the toilet. This has GOT to be the cheapest entertainment yet and he
> actually is making progress, slow tho he is at it...

I can just picture little Roomba, a short, squat, rotund little kid,
mindlessly going from one corner to another, spraying and wiping,
spraying and wiping.

Don

Don K
July 20th 03, 07:25 PM
"SlinkyToy" > wrote in message
. ..
> My kid has been "cleaning" his bathroom for the past two hours. I gave
him
> a sprayer of 25% Formula409 and a bag of rags and suggested he try to
clean
> the toothpaste from the counter and basin. He has since moved on to the
tub
> and the toilet. This has GOT to be the cheapest entertainment yet and he
> actually is making progress, slow tho he is at it...

I can just picture little Roomba, a short, squat, rotund little kid,
mindlessly going from one corner to another, spraying and wiping,
spraying and wiping.

Don

MerryStahel
July 20th 03, 07:48 PM
I bought a new vacuum cleaner and my 12 year old niece Katie was so fascinated
by it, she spent two hours vacuuming everything and making a point of trying to
FIND places to use all the attachments on.
She had a blast, I had a clean living and dining room AND 2 hours of
uninterrupted writing time. It was a win-win situation. <G>

Merry
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once
http://www.stardancerpress.com/MerryStahel/
http://community.webshots.com/user/merrystahel

MerryStahel
July 20th 03, 07:48 PM
I bought a new vacuum cleaner and my 12 year old niece Katie was so fascinated
by it, she spent two hours vacuuming everything and making a point of trying to
FIND places to use all the attachments on.
She had a blast, I had a clean living and dining room AND 2 hours of
uninterrupted writing time. It was a win-win situation. <G>

Merry
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once
http://www.stardancerpress.com/MerryStahel/
http://community.webshots.com/user/merrystahel

Google