PDA

View Full Version : Free Stuff eStore Freebie News Update! 08/11

FreeStuffeStore
August 13th 03, 10:32 AM
[_]D Good Day 2U!!
It's Humpday!!
August 13, 2003
Never miss an issue! subscibe here:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to the (___)(___)(___)(__)
Free Stuff eStore (__)(__) (___)(___)
Freebie News Update!(___)(___)(__)
(___)(__)(___)(____)(___) (___)(___)
(__)(___)(____) (__)(____)(___)(___)

What's Inside!
1. FREEBIES
2. FREEWARE LINK OF THE DAY
3. WEBMASTER LINK OF THE DAY
4. DID YOU KNOW???

==================================
FREEBIES
==================================
http://www.freestuffestore.com/samples.html
Free Samples Directory - Ongoing freebies...

==================================
https://www.directgateway.com/ArtroSilium/Order/eStore.ASP?WCI=wciProcess&
WCE=ArtroFilter
Free Sample of Artrosilium! (Instant Pain Relief)

==================================
http://host03.anobi.net/brookfieldzoo/content_register.html
Free gift from Brookfield Zoo...
(What's that monkey doing on my doorstep! lol)

==================================
http://www.niaonline.com/NiaSamples/main_samples/1,1361,72,00.html
Herbal Cleanse Sample
Website post:
Herbal Cleanse is a "Dry Shampoo" that is perfect for those who wear natural
hairstyles or are temporarily unable to shampoo their hair. It cleanses the
hair and scalp and replenishes moisture to the hair in-between your regular
shampoos.
==================================
http://www.franceluxe.com/register.htm
Free Hair Ornament Sample
Website post:
Please provide the following information and we will send you a complimentary
piece from our collection (one only per person). You will also receive a
complimentary copy of our product catalog.

==================================
http://www.promoengine.com/en_US/registration/sw_registration_wrapper.jhtm
l;jsessionid=OXLNZ3R0B5WI5QFIAJ4TLNQ?newPageId=180 0006&newSequenceId=1&_re
questid=33724
Free Full size Sample Physique!
Website post:
After signing up, take the opportunity to refer your friends and get free
Physique! Once five friends visit Physique from the link in your email,
you’ll get a coupon in the mail for a free full-size Physique product.

==================================
http://www.verybestkids.com/veryVanilla/landing.asp?brnd=NSQ
Sample New Nesquick Very Vanilla!

==================================
http://www.clubjungle.com/pages/join_club.html
FREE sample of our Start Right water conditioner!
Website post:
Sign up now to be a Club Jungle Member and get a FREE sample of our Start Right
water conditioner! Also get monthly emails alerting you to the latest findings
from our lab, upcoming contests, great discounts and more! There are a lot of
fun things coming to Club Jungle and members are the first to know!

==================================
http://chanel.cardmine.net
Send a CHANCE scent card, please enter your information below.
Please note, cards can only be sent within the United States.
By Chanel Fragrance...

==================================
http://promotions.yahoo.com/yahoositebuilder
Free Yahoo! SiteBuilder CD-ROM!!
Website post:
In order to receive the Yahoo! SiteBuilder CD-ROM by mail,
please fill in the form below.

==================================
http://www.FreeStuffeStore.com
BestHealthySamples.com -
Many FREE Health Related Samples to choose from!!

==================================
http://www.welljournal.com/sm
Various offers & product coupons @ Well Journal Sample Marketplace...

==================================
http://www.pg.com/products/try_buy.jhtml
Proctor & Gambles Try and Buy page...

==================================
http://www.ascii.cl/htmlcodes.htm
HTML Codes - Characters and Symbols Chart
Ø Cash Needed=)

==================================
http://rcswww.urz.tu-dresden.de/~jloeffle/smiley_dict.html
The Unofficial Smiley Dictionary

==================================
FREEWARE LINK OF THE DAY
==================================
http://nirsoft.mirrorz.com
JavaScript Animator Express v1.00
Copyright (c) 2003 Nir Sofer
Website Description:
This utility allows you to easily create animation from image files (GIFs and
JPGs) on your local drive. The animation is achieved by creating a simple HTML
page with JavaScript animation, and running it on your default browser.

==================================
WEBMASTER LINK OF THE DAY
==================================
http://www.freewebtemplates.com/backgrounds.php?PHPSESSID=f3357f9c099189c8
5a1294ce0e901312
64 Free Web Page Backgrounds...

==================================
DID YOU KNOW???
There are no letters assigned to the numbers 1 and 0 on a phone keypad. These
numbers remain unassigned because they are so-called "flag" numbers, kept for
special purposes such as emergency or operator services.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\o/~~~~~~
Please give us your vote...Greatly appreciated!=)
See the Soprano Top 500 Free Stuff Sites!!
http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/8990.html
Link</a>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >)))(*>
Have a great day!!
Happy freebie hunting!=)
Subscribe to our newsletter @
http://www.FreeStuffeStore.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >)))(*>
P.S.
shall never cease to be amused.
lightninsurf\/\/`>

Visit us @ http://www.FreeStuffeStore.com
for more great freebie posts & money saving bargains!!

James Arrow
September 1st 03, 01:43 PM
use Original software
SecureWord