PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Personal CD Player

Gavin Gillespie
December 22nd 03, 02:11 PM
Hello all.

I am looking for a cheap, personal CD player, (up to £25), just to
learn Spanish on, but it must be able to play CD-r's.(do they all play
these?)

Any recommendations?
--
Gavin Gillespie
Giltbrook

Crash Bang Wallop
December 22nd 03, 02:23 PM
"Gavin Gillespie" > wrote in message
> Hello all.
>
> I am looking for a cheap, personal CD player, (up to £25), just to
> learn Spanish on, but it must be able to play CD-r's.(do they all play
> these?)

Hi Gavin
Try Morrisons, they had a Crown personal CD player £14.99. earlier this
month, worth a phone call to see if the offer is still current.

HTH
tox

Crash Bang Wallop
December 22nd 03, 02:23 PM
"Gavin Gillespie" > wrote in message
> Hello all.
>
> I am looking for a cheap, personal CD player, (up to £25), just to
> learn Spanish on, but it must be able to play CD-r's.(do they all play
> these?)

Hi Gavin
Try Morrisons, they had a Crown personal CD player £14.99. earlier this
month, worth a phone call to see if the offer is still current.

HTH
tox

Thomas
December 22nd 03, 02:39 PM
Argos does at least 6 Personal Cd Players for less than £25 each.

http://tinyurl.com/38m4r

Thomas
December 22nd 03, 02:39 PM
Argos does at least 6 Personal Cd Players for less than £25 each.

http://tinyurl.com/38m4r

Arcadia
December 22nd 03, 10:23 PM
si

Arcadia
December 22nd 03, 10:23 PM
si

tox
December 23rd 03, 10:44 AM
"Gavin Gillespie" > wrote in message

Just found this link, worth a look...three year warranty too!
http://tinyurl.com/2bo6l

HTH
tox

tox
December 23rd 03, 10:44 AM
"Gavin Gillespie" > wrote in message

Just found this link, worth a look...three year warranty too!
http://tinyurl.com/2bo6l

HTH
tox

Gavin Gillespie
December 23rd 03, 02:09 PM
"tox" <The Human > wrote in message

> "Gavin Gillespie" > wrote in message
> >

> Just found this link, worth a look...three year warranty too!
> http://tinyurl.com/2bo6l

Thanks tox, that looks good value with the 3 year guarantee, but I
have just fetched the Philips AX2201 from Argos, for £29.99.

Gavin

Gavin Gillespie
December 23rd 03, 02:09 PM
"tox" <The Human > wrote in message

> "Gavin Gillespie" > wrote in message
> >

> Just found this link, worth a look...three year warranty too!
> http://tinyurl.com/2bo6l

Thanks tox, that looks good value with the 3 year guarantee, but I
have just fetched the Philips AX2201 from Argos, for £29.99.

Gavin

Google