PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Fun Club site down?

Sort
December 23rd 03, 07:39 PM
Just been to the site to register for the £50 back but when I try and
log into the Fun Club section all I get is,

"Server Error in '/talking/xmas_promo' Application." and a screen full
of error related techy stuff.

Has it been like it for a while or just a recent glitch?

Cheers

Sort
December 23rd 03, 08:24 PM
On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 18:56:14 -0000, "F9 News" >
wrote:

>"Sort" > wrote in message
>> Just been to the site to register for the £50 back but when I try and
>> log into the Fun Club section all I get is,
>>
>> "Server Error in '/talking/xmas_promo' Application." and a screen full
>> of error related techy stuff.
>>
>> Has it been like it for a while or just a recent glitch?
>>
>> Cheers
>
>It's ok for me.

Yea.. must have been my firewall doing something.

Presumably the form that needs filling in is the 'My Phone' bit in the
main Fun Club screen? When the winning email said "We'll ask you to
complete a form updating your Fun Club membership with
the details of your new Samsung mobile phone" I was expecting a
fairly obvious form to appear somewhere after clicking on the link in
the mail..

wrote:

>"Sort" > wrote in message
>> Just been to the site to register for the £50 back but when I try and
>> log into the Fun Club section all I get is,
>>
>> "Server Error in '/talking/xmas_promo' Application." and a screen full
>> of error related techy stuff.
>>
>> Has it been like it for a while or just a recent glitch?
>>
>> Cheers
>
>It's ok for me.

Yea.. must have been my firewall doing something.

Presumably the form that needs filling in is the 'My Phone' bit in the
main Fun Club screen? When the winning email said "We'll ask you to
complete a form updating your Fun Club membership with
the details of your new Samsung mobile phone" I was expecting a
fairly obvious form to appear somewhere after clicking on the link in
the mail..

Google