PDA

View Full Version : Re: cheap camcorders

Andy
December 24th 03, 08:25 PM
"mark eldon" > wrote in message

> any ideas where to get a cheap camcorder for a beginner pref with an lcd
> screen

www.pricerunner.com is perhaps the best bargain hunting robot with regards
to camcorders.

Andy

Andy
December 24th 03, 08:25 PM
"mark eldon" > wrote in message

> any ideas where to get a cheap camcorder for a beginner pref with an lcd
> screen

www.pricerunner.com is perhaps the best bargain hunting robot with regards
to camcorders.

Andy

Brownie
December 24th 03, 10:49 PM
"mark eldon" > wrote in message
> any ideas where to get a cheap camcorder for a beginner pref with an lcd
> screen

Curry's are doing those Mini-Dv JCB's for around £290 in the sale. Make
sure you budget for an extra battery and tapes though as they usually come
with one tape and very short life battery of only an hour or two.

Brownie
December 24th 03, 10:49 PM
"mark eldon" > wrote in message
> any ideas where to get a cheap camcorder for a beginner pref with an lcd
> screen

Curry's are doing those Mini-Dv JCB's for around £290 in the sale. Make
sure you budget for an extra battery and tapes though as they usually come
with one tape and very short life battery of only an hour or two.

tHatDudeUK
December 25th 03, 07:52 PM
"mark eldon" > wrote in message
> any ideas where to get a cheap camcorder for a beginner pref with an lcd
> screen

I recommend going for nothing other than a mini-dv format camcorder

tHatDudeUK
December 25th 03, 07:52 PM
"mark eldon" > wrote in message
> any ideas where to get a cheap camcorder for a beginner pref with an lcd
> screen

I recommend going for nothing other than a mini-dv format camcorder

claire
December 27th 03, 07:25 PM
"mark eldon" > wrote in message >...
> any ideas where to get a cheap camcorder for a beginner pref with an lcd
> screen
>
> thanks

Probably too late but my local Grattan outlet is doing Samsung 8mm
camcorders for £149.

claire
December 27th 03, 07:25 PM
"mark eldon" > wrote in message >...
> any ideas where to get a cheap camcorder for a beginner pref with an lcd
> screen
>
> thanks

Probably too late but my local Grattan outlet is doing Samsung 8mm
camcorders for £149.

Google