PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knocking out big lcd/tv's in the sales?

Enchanting Ari Bowles
December 26th 03, 06:36 PM
Anyone knocking out big lcd/tv's in the sales?

Paulo De Souza
December 26th 03, 06:46 PM
> Anyone knocking out big lcd/tv's in the sales?

I wouldnt expect a lcd to be on offer. Not sure on plasma screens but there is a shortage and a price increase of LCD monitors right
now and there is great demand on lcd panels. Hence not many people will sell them at big discounts. That said im sure someone was
selling rear projection tvs for cheap.

Paulo

Paulo De Souza
December 26th 03, 06:46 PM
> Anyone knocking out big lcd/tv's in the sales?

I wouldnt expect a lcd to be on offer. Not sure on plasma screens but there is a shortage and a price increase of LCD monitors right
now and there is great demand on lcd panels. Hence not many people will sell them at big discounts. That said im sure someone was
selling rear projection tvs for cheap.

Paulo

JB
December 26th 03, 06:53 PM
"Paulo De Souza" > wrote in message

> > Anyone knocking out big lcd/tv's in the sales?
>
> I wouldnt expect a lcd to be on offer. Not sure on plasma screens but
there is a shortage and a price increase of LCD monitors right
> now and there is great demand on lcd panels. Hence not many people will
sell them at big discounts. That said im sure someone was
> selling rear projection tvs for cheap.

Currys. Tosh 42" for £699 I believe. Also offers at Argos too.
Now if only I could find a good 36" Widescreen for less than £950 I would be
a happy man.
have a good one,
JB

JB
December 26th 03, 06:53 PM
"Paulo De Souza" > wrote in message

> > Anyone knocking out big lcd/tv's in the sales?
>
> I wouldnt expect a lcd to be on offer. Not sure on plasma screens but
there is a shortage and a price increase of LCD monitors right
> now and there is great demand on lcd panels. Hence not many people will
sell them at big discounts. That said im sure someone was
> selling rear projection tvs for cheap.

Currys. Tosh 42" for £699 I believe. Also offers at Argos too.
Now if only I could find a good 36" Widescreen for less than £950 I would be
a happy man.
have a good one,
JB

Google