PDA

View Full Version : BROADBAND FOR LESS [re-posted with correct URL]

redhot
December 28th 03, 02:44 PM
Get broadband internet access from just £15.99 a month!

Always on connection, leaves your phone line free, free email and web
space, low flat monthly fee and easy to install.

Choose from three speeds (not available from many other ISPs):

a.. 150Kbps - three times faster than dial-up

b.. 246kbps - five times faster than dial-up

c.. 512kbps - ten times faster than dial-up
For more details and to register visit www.redhotcooltelecoms.co.uk

Zapp Brannigan
December 28th 03, 03:37 PM
redhot wrote:

> Get broadband internet access from just £15.99 a month!

for the 150k product. £1 more a month that PlusNet.

Go away spammer...

Zapp Brannigan
December 28th 03, 03:37 PM
redhot wrote:

> Get broadband internet access from just £15.99 a month!

for the 150k product. £1 more a month that PlusNet.

Go away spammer...

PeteC
December 28th 03, 03:55 PM
"Zapp Brannigan" > wrote in message
> redhot wrote:
>
> > Get broadband internet access from just £15.99 a month!
> >

> for the 150k product. £1 more a month that PlusNet.
>
> Go away spammer...

Hopefully nothing to do with Redhotant. The free internet service (back to
the old days of when we were all paying approx
1p a minute.) They screwed me out of £50

Pete

PeteC
December 28th 03, 03:55 PM
"Zapp Brannigan" > wrote in message
> redhot wrote:
>
> > Get broadband internet access from just £15.99 a month!
> >

> for the 150k product. £1 more a month that PlusNet.
>
> Go away spammer...

Hopefully nothing to do with Redhotant. The free internet service (back to
the old days of when we were all paying approx
1p a minute.) They screwed me out of £50

Pete

PeteC
December 28th 03, 04:02 PM
"Malev" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 13:44:48 +0000 (UTC), "redhot" >
> wrote:
>
> <more spam deleted>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Completely pointless post!!!!!

PeteC
December 28th 03, 04:02 PM
"Malev" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 13:44:48 +0000 (UTC), "redhot" >
> wrote:
>
> <more spam deleted>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Completely pointless post!!!!!

G Crozier
December 28th 03, 04:41 PM
On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 13:44:48 +0000 (UTC), "redhot"
> wrote:

> Get broadband internet access from just £15.99 a month!
>
> Always on connection, leaves your phone line free, free email and web
>space, low flat monthly fee and easy to install.
>
> Choose from three speeds (not available from many other ISPs):
>

> a.. 150Kbps - three times faster than dial-up
>
> b.. 246kbps - five times faster than dial-up
>
> c.. 512kbps - ten times faster than dial-up
> For more details and to register visit www.redhotcooltelecoms.co.uk

**** off Spammer Tiscalli are total rubbish anyway always have been
always will be .
Grant .

G Crozier
December 28th 03, 04:41 PM
On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 13:44:48 +0000 (UTC), "redhot"
> wrote:

> Get broadband internet access from just £15.99 a month!
>
> Always on connection, leaves your phone line free, free email and web
>space, low flat monthly fee and easy to install.
>
> Choose from three speeds (not available from many other ISPs):
>

> a.. 150Kbps - three times faster than dial-up
>
> b.. 246kbps - five times faster than dial-up
>
> c.. 512kbps - ten times faster than dial-up
> For more details and to register visit www.redhotcooltelecoms.co.uk

**** off Spammer Tiscalli are total rubbish anyway always have been
always will be .
Grant .

Who Me ?
December 28th 03, 05:47 PM
redhot > wrote in message ...
<Snip ****e>

Oi ! Numbnuts ! Enough is enough, now FOYM

Who Me ?
December 28th 03, 05:47 PM
redhot > wrote in message ...
<Snip ****e>

Oi ! Numbnuts ! Enough is enough, now FOYM

Big Mc
December 28th 03, 11:21 PM
"Who Me ?" > wrote in message
> redhot > wrote in message
> <Snip ****e>
>
> Oi ! Numbnuts ! Enough is enough, now FOYM

just killfile him then you won't have any upset from him again.

Big Mc
December 28th 03, 11:21 PM
"Who Me ?" > wrote in message
> redhot > wrote in message
> <Snip ****e>
>
> Oi ! Numbnuts ! Enough is enough, now FOYM

just killfile him then you won't have any upset from him again.

Google