PDA

View Full Version : DVD Ring Binders

Stephen Belcher
December 28th 03, 06:43 PM
Hi

Does anyone know where you can buy ring binders which you can fit dvd
plastic wallets in. I bought some in Kuala Lumpur this year and they are
ideal if you have a lot of dvd's to store.

Cheers

Stephen

Gary
December 28th 03, 09:15 PM
You can get them in Kuala Lumpur.

"Stephen Belcher" > wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know where you can buy ring binders which you can fit dvd
> plastic wallets in. I bought some in Kuala Lumpur this year and they are
> ideal if you have a lot of dvd's to store.
>
> Cheers
>
> Stephen

Gary
December 28th 03, 09:15 PM
You can get them in Kuala Lumpur.

"Stephen Belcher" > wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know where you can buy ring binders which you can fit dvd
> plastic wallets in. I bought some in Kuala Lumpur this year and they are
> ideal if you have a lot of dvd's to store.
>
> Cheers
>
> Stephen

Jan
December 28th 03, 11:37 PM
Stephen Belcher wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know where you can buy ring binders which you can fit dvd
> plastic wallets in. I bought some in Kuala Lumpur this year and they
> are ideal if you have a lot of dvd's to store.
>
> Cheers
>
> Stephen

Hi Stephen, perhaps you can help me, please
Have you recently returned from KL?
Is it true that the authorities have clamped down on the DVD sellers in
Petaling street.
Did you buy the binders in a store?

TIA
Jan