PDA

View Full Version : Tesco Quality Street Choccys

Big Mc
December 28th 03, 08:10 PM
One for all you chocoholics in my local Tesco 1.7Kg tins of Quality street
are £3.24p

Who Me ?
December 28th 03, 08:18 PM
Big Mc wrote in message ...
> One for all you chocoholics in my local Tesco 1.7Kg tins of Quality street
> are £3.24p

Bugger, they were £4.68 yesterday.

Wm ?

Who Me ?
December 28th 03, 08:18 PM
Big Mc wrote in message ...
> One for all you chocoholics in my local Tesco 1.7Kg tins of Quality street
> are £3.24p

Bugger, they were £4.68 yesterday.

Wm ?

Big Mc
December 28th 03, 08:50 PM
"Who Me ?" > wrote in message
> Big Mc wrote in message ...
> > One for all you chocoholics in my local Tesco 1.7Kg tins of Quality
street
> > are £3.24p
>
> Bugger, they were £4.68 yesterday.

surely that tin is almost empty now?

Big Mc
December 28th 03, 08:50 PM
"Who Me ?" > wrote in message
> Big Mc wrote in message ...
> > One for all you chocoholics in my local Tesco 1.7Kg tins of Quality
street
> > are £3.24p
>
> Bugger, they were £4.68 yesterday.

surely that tin is almost empty now?

SteveH
December 28th 03, 09:04 PM
Big Mc > wrote:

> One for all you chocoholics in my local Tesco 1.7Kg tins of Quality street
> are £3.24p

My local one was also clearing out the very fancy Cider Roast Ham joints
for half price. Still a tenner - but that's a big and very tasty lump of
ham. Got about a week to eat it. So that's ham with everything this
week, then.
http://www.italiancar.co.uk - Honda VFR800
VW Golf GL Cabrio (carb broken) - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 33 1.7ie

SteveH
December 28th 03, 09:04 PM
Big Mc > wrote:

> One for all you chocoholics in my local Tesco 1.7Kg tins of Quality street
> are £3.24p

My local one was also clearing out the very fancy Cider Roast Ham joints
for half price. Still a tenner - but that's a big and very tasty lump of
ham. Got about a week to eat it. So that's ham with everything this
week, then.
http://www.italiancar.co.uk - Honda VFR800
VW Golf GL Cabrio (carb broken) - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 33 1.7ie

Big Mc
December 28th 03, 09:12 PM
"SteveH" > wrote in message
> Big Mc > wrote:
>
> > One for all you chocoholics in my local Tesco 1.7Kg tins of Quality
street
> > are £3.24p
>
> My local one was also clearing out the very fancy Cider Roast Ham joints
> for half price. Still a tenner - but that's a big and very tasty lump of
> ham. Got about a week to eat it. So that's ham with everything this
> week, then.
I'm pleased you reminded me I picked up a large witshire gammon joint on the
bone reduced from 11.99 to £5.50, looks like we are a couple of hams
together Steve. R U still with Safeway?

Big Mc
December 28th 03, 09:12 PM
"SteveH" > wrote in message
> Big Mc > wrote:
>
> > One for all you chocoholics in my local Tesco 1.7Kg tins of Quality
street
> > are £3.24p
>
> My local one was also clearing out the very fancy Cider Roast Ham joints
> for half price. Still a tenner - but that's a big and very tasty lump of
> ham. Got about a week to eat it. So that's ham with everything this
> week, then.
I'm pleased you reminded me I picked up a large witshire gammon joint on the
bone reduced from 11.99 to £5.50, looks like we are a couple of hams
together Steve. R U still with Safeway?

SteveH
December 28th 03, 09:19 PM
Big Mc > wrote:

> "SteveH" > wrote in message
> > Big Mc > wrote:
> >
> > > One for all you chocoholics in my local Tesco 1.7Kg tins of Quality
> street
> > > are £3.24p
> >
> > My local one was also clearing out the very fancy Cider Roast Ham joints
> > for half price. Still a tenner - but that's a big and very tasty lump of
> > ham. Got about a week to eat it. So that's ham with everything this
> > week, then.
> I'm pleased you reminded me I picked up a large witshire gammon joint on the
> bone reduced from 11.99 to £5.50, looks like we are a couple of hams
> together Steve. R U still with Safeway?

No. Left them on Christmas Eve. The whole Morisson's takeover didn't
look all that appealing to me.

Starting as manager of Iceland in Hereford on Jan. 5th :-)

Had my first proper Christmas break in 15 years.

Big Mc > wrote:

> "SteveH" > wrote in message
> > Big Mc > wrote:
> >
> > > One for all you chocoholics in my local Tesco 1.7Kg tins of Quality
> street
> > > are £3.24p
> >
> > My local one was also clearing out the very fancy Cider Roast Ham joints
> > for half price. Still a tenner - but that's a big and very tasty lump of
> > ham. Got about a week to eat it. So that's ham with everything this
> > week, then.
> I'm pleased you reminded me I picked up a large witshire gammon joint on the
> bone reduced from 11.99 to £5.50, looks like we are a couple of hams
> together Steve. R U still with Safeway?

No. Left them on Christmas Eve. The whole Morisson's takeover didn't
look all that appealing to me.

Starting as manager of Iceland in Hereford on Jan. 5th :-)

Had my first proper Christmas break in 15 years.
http://www.italiancar.co.uk - Honda VFR800
VW Golf GL Cabrio (carb broken) - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 33 1.7ie

M00ie
December 28th 03, 09:46 PM
--
Our tescos are clearing terry's white choc oranges and crunchie ones at 99p
bogof but the free one credits you the full amount - buy 12 pay 0
"SteveH" > wrote in message
. ..
> Big Mc > wrote:

> > street
> > >
> > > My local one was also clearing out the very fancy Cider Roast Ham
joints
> > > for half price. Still a tenner - but that's a big and very tasty lump
of
> > > ham. Got about a week to eat it. So that's ham with everything this
> > > week, then.
> > I'm pleased you reminded me I picked up a large witshire gammon joint on
the
> > bone reduced from 11.99 to £5.50, looks like we are a couple of hams
> > together Steve. R U still with Safeway?
>
> No. Left them on Christmas Eve. The whole Morisson's takeover didn't
> look all that appealing to me.
>
> Starting as manager of Iceland in Hereford on Jan. 5th :-)
>
> Had my first proper Christmas break in 15 years.
> --
> Steve H 'You're not a real petrolhead unless you've owned an Alfa Romeo'
> http://www.italiancar.co.uk - Honda VFR800
> VW Golf GL Cabrio (carb broken) - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 33 1.7ie
> BoTAFOT #87 - BoTAFOF #18 - MRO # - UKRMSBC #7 - Apostle #2 - YTC #

M00ie
December 28th 03, 09:46 PM
--
Our tescos are clearing terry's white choc oranges and crunchie ones at 99p
bogof but the free one credits you the full amount - buy 12 pay 0
we got hold of 5 trays for school total 60 for free and no one questioned
it.
just as well the family hate white chocolate or we would look like the
bloody things.....
"SteveH" > wrote in message
. ..
> Big Mc > wrote:

> > street
> > >
> > > My local one was also clearing out the very fancy Cider Roast Ham
joints
> > > for half price. Still a tenner - but that's a big and very tasty lump
of
> > > ham. Got about a week to eat it. So that's ham with everything this
> > > week, then.
> > I'm pleased you reminded me I picked up a large witshire gammon joint on
the
> > bone reduced from 11.99 to £5.50, looks like we are a couple of hams
> > together Steve. R U still with Safeway?
>
> No. Left them on Christmas Eve. The whole Morisson's takeover didn't
> look all that appealing to me.
>
> Starting as manager of Iceland in Hereford on Jan. 5th :-)
>
> Had my first proper Christmas break in 15 years.
> --
> Steve H 'You're not a real petrolhead unless you've owned an Alfa Romeo'
> http://www.italiancar.co.uk - Honda VFR800
> VW Golf GL Cabrio (carb broken) - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 33 1.7ie
> BoTAFOT #87 - BoTAFOF #18 - MRO # - UKRMSBC #7 - Apostle #2 - YTC #

Who Me ?
December 28th 03, 10:57 PM
Big Mc wrote in message ...
> surely that tin is almost empty now?

Well, <blush> it's Christmas ;)

Wm ?

Who Me ?
December 28th 03, 10:57 PM
Big Mc wrote in message ...
> surely that tin is almost empty now?

Well, <blush> it's Christmas ;)

Wm ?

Big Mc
December 28th 03, 11:18 PM
"SteveH" > wrote in message
. ..
> Big Mc > wrote:

> > street
> > >
> > > My local one was also clearing out the very fancy Cider Roast Ham
joints
> > > for half price. Still a tenner - but that's a big and very tasty lump
of
> > > ham. Got about a week to eat it. So that's ham with everything this
> > > week, then.
> > I'm pleased you reminded me I picked up a large witshire gammon joint on
the
> > bone reduced from 11.99 to £5.50, looks like we are a couple of hams
> > together Steve. R U still with Safeway?
>
> No. Left them on Christmas Eve. The whole Morisson's takeover didn't
> look all that appealing to me.
>
> Starting as manager of Iceland in Hereford on Jan. 5th :-)
>
> Had my first proper Christmas break in 15 years.
> --
oh well look forward to lot's of postings of Iceland bargains in the future
then good luck in the new job.

Big Mc
December 28th 03, 11:18 PM
"SteveH" > wrote in message
. ..
> Big Mc > wrote:

> > street
> > >
> > > My local one was also clearing out the very fancy Cider Roast Ham
joints
> > > for half price. Still a tenner - but that's a big and very tasty lump
of
> > > ham. Got about a week to eat it. So that's ham with everything this
> > > week, then.
> > I'm pleased you reminded me I picked up a large witshire gammon joint on
the
> > bone reduced from 11.99 to £5.50, looks like we are a couple of hams
> > together Steve. R U still with Safeway?
>
> No. Left them on Christmas Eve. The whole Morisson's takeover didn't
> look all that appealing to me.
>
> Starting as manager of Iceland in Hereford on Jan. 5th :-)
>
> Had my first proper Christmas break in 15 years.
> --
oh well look forward to lot's of postings of Iceland bargains in the future
then good luck in the new job.

Google