PDA

View Full Version : Ultrasonex electric toothbrush deals?

Abso
December 29th 03, 11:21 PM
Has anyone heard of a good deal on these spiffy toothbrushes which
vibrate faster than you can see? Wellbeing.com had them at 50% off but
they're out of stock and, knowing Boots, they'll come back into stock
at an increased price.

Anyone? TIA.

--
Abso [at] ukrm [dot] net - Ignore header email address

Ball Game
December 30th 03, 12:29 AM
Argos 50% off

regards

www.4onemonthonly.co.uk

"Abso" > wrote in message
> Has anyone heard of a good deal on these spiffy toothbrushes which
> vibrate faster than you can see? Wellbeing.com had them at 50% off but
> they're out of stock and, knowing Boots, they'll come back into stock
> at an increased price.
>
> Anyone? TIA.
>
> --
> Abso [at] ukrm [dot] net - Ignore header email address

Bal
December 30th 03, 02:00 AM
"[email protected]" > wrote in message
> "Abso" > wrote in :
>
> > Has anyone heard of a good deal on these spiffy toothbrushes which
> > vibrate faster than you can see? Wellbeing.com had them at 50% off but
> > they're out of stock and, knowing Boots, they'll come back into stock
> > at an increased price.
> >
> > Anyone? TIA.
> >

> Big W - £25.98 for the twin pack

is that for the rechargeable version - if so that's a bloody bargain and a
half as it's £74 in Argos?

Cheers

Bal

Bal
December 30th 03, 02:00 AM
"[email protected]" > wrote in message
> "Abso" > wrote in :
>
> > Has anyone heard of a good deal on these spiffy toothbrushes which
> > vibrate faster than you can see? Wellbeing.com had them at 50% off but
> > they're out of stock and, knowing Boots, they'll come back into stock
> > at an increased price.
> >
> > Anyone? TIA.
> >

> Big W - £25.98 for the twin pack

is that for the rechargeable version - if so that's a bloody bargain and a
half as it's £74 in Argos?

Cheers

Bal

Abso
December 30th 03, 10:26 AM
On 30/12/2003 at 00:29:49, [email protected] typed:

> "Abso" > wrote in
> :
>
> > Has anyone heard of a good deal on these spiffy toothbrushes which
> > vibrate faster than you can see? Wellbeing.com had them at 50% off
> > but they're out of stock and, knowing Boots, they'll come back into
> > stock at an increased price.
> >
> > Anyone? TIA.
> >

> Big W - #25.98 for the twin pack

What's big W? Woolies? That's a kick-ass price!

--
Abso [at] ukrm [dot] net - Ignore header email address

Abso
December 30th 03, 10:26 AM
On 30/12/2003 at 00:29:49, [email protected] typed:

> "Abso" > wrote in
> :
>
> > Has anyone heard of a good deal on these spiffy toothbrushes which
> > vibrate faster than you can see? Wellbeing.com had them at 50% off
> > but they're out of stock and, knowing Boots, they'll come back into
> > stock at an increased price.
> >
> > Anyone? TIA.
> >

> Big W - #25.98 for the twin pack

What's big W? Woolies? That's a kick-ass price!

--
Abso [at] ukrm [dot] net - Ignore header email address

Abso
December 30th 03, 05:31 PM
On 29/12/2003 at 23:29:15, Ball Game typed:

> "Abso" > wrote in message
> > Has anyone heard of a good deal on these spiffy toothbrushes which
> > vibrate faster than you can see? Wellbeing.com had them at 50% off
> > but they're out of stock and, knowing Boots, they'll come back into
> > stock at an increased price.
> >
> > Anyone? TIA.
>
> Argos 50% off

Thanks, bought one at Argos today.

--
Abso [at] ukrm [dot] net - Ignore header email address

Abso
December 30th 03, 05:31 PM
On 29/12/2003 at 23:29:15, Ball Game typed:

> "Abso" > wrote in message
> > Has anyone heard of a good deal on these spiffy toothbrushes which
> > vibrate faster than you can see? Wellbeing.com had them at 50% off
> > but they're out of stock and, knowing Boots, they'll come back into
> > stock at an increased price.
> >
> > Anyone? TIA.
>
> Argos 50% off

Thanks, bought one at Argos today.

--
Abso [at] ukrm [dot] net - Ignore header email address

Psych
January 2nd 04, 01:06 AM
Previously on alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains, Abso said:

> Has anyone heard of a good deal on these spiffy toothbrushes which
> vibrate faster than you can see? Wellbeing.com had them at 50% off but
> they're out of stock and, knowing Boots, they'll come back into stock
> at an increased price.
>
> Anyone? TIA.

when you see trade prices compared to retail on electric toothbrushes,
specially the top of the range ones, you'll laugh.

hell, i've seen a battery operated disposable for £1,
and on that we still make a lil profit.

i might get one of these ones though. is it one of those ultrasonic ones?
or just really fast?

--
Psych (ICQ: 26170489)
the internet has had no effect on my life whatsoever.com

Psych
January 2nd 04, 01:06 AM
Previously on alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains, Abso said:

> Has anyone heard of a good deal on these spiffy toothbrushes which
> vibrate faster than you can see? Wellbeing.com had them at 50% off but
> they're out of stock and, knowing Boots, they'll come back into stock
> at an increased price.
>
> Anyone? TIA.

when you see trade prices compared to retail on electric toothbrushes,
specially the top of the range ones, you'll laugh.

hell, i've seen a battery operated disposable for £1,
and on that we still make a lil profit.

i might get one of these ones though. is it one of those ultrasonic ones?
or just really fast?

--
Psych (ICQ: 26170489)
the internet has had no effect on my life whatsoever.com
"If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life,
then lets all get wasted and have the time of our lives."

Psych
January 2nd 04, 01:06 AM
Previously on alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains, Abso said:

> Has anyone heard of a good deal on these spiffy toothbrushes which
> vibrate faster than you can see? Wellbeing.com had them at 50% off but
> they're out of stock and, knowing Boots, they'll come back into stock
> at an increased price.
>
> Anyone? TIA.

when you see trade prices compared to retail on electric toothbrushes,
specially the top of the range ones, you'll laugh.

hell, i've seen a battery operated disposable for £1,
and on that we still make a lil profit.

i might get one of these ones though. is it one of those ultrasonic ones?
or just really fast?

--
Psych (ICQ: 26170489)
the internet has had no effect on my life whatsoever.com
"If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life,
then lets all get wasted and have the time of our lives."

Google