PDA

View Full Version : Nokia N-Gage

P_S
December 30th 03, 06:05 PM
Hi

Anybody know where the Nokia N-Gage (PAYG) is as cheap as Woolies (£130 on
Orange)? All branches locally are sold out (typical!)

TIA

P_S

-------

The purpose of life is to fight maturity

steeler
December 30th 03, 06:18 PM
"P_S" > wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Anybody know where the Nokia N-Gage (PAYG) is as cheap as Woolies (£130 on
> Orange)? All branches locally are sold out (typical!)

I think the link have if for £150 with a game.

steeler
December 30th 03, 06:18 PM
"P_S" > wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Anybody know where the Nokia N-Gage (PAYG) is as cheap as Woolies (£130 on
> Orange)? All branches locally are sold out (typical!)

I think the link have if for £150 with a game.

Paulo De Souza
December 30th 03, 06:32 PM
> Hi
>
> Anybody know where the Nokia N-Gage (PAYG) is as cheap as Woolies (£130 on
> Orange)? All branches locally are sold out (typical!)
>
> TIA
>
> P_S

Try carphonewarehouse.com for £149 or go into shop to get a price match...

REMEMBER tho when your hacing a nice caht to someone on the ngage you will look like THIS:

www.sidetalking.com

Paulo

Paulo De Souza
December 30th 03, 06:32 PM
> Hi
>
> Anybody know where the Nokia N-Gage (PAYG) is as cheap as Woolies (£130 on
> Orange)? All branches locally are sold out (typical!)
>
> TIA
>
> P_S

Try carphonewarehouse.com for £149 or go into shop to get a price match...

REMEMBER tho when your hacing a nice caht to someone on the ngage you will look like THIS:

www.sidetalking.com

Paulo

P_S
December 30th 03, 07:20 PM
> REMEMBER tho when your hacing a nice caht to someone on the ngage you will
look like THIS:

> www.sidetalking.com
>
> Paulo

LOL thanx but its not for me thankfully!!!

P_S

------

The purpose of life is to fight maturity

P_S
December 30th 03, 07:20 PM
> REMEMBER tho when your hacing a nice caht to someone on the ngage you will
look like THIS:

> www.sidetalking.com
>
> Paulo

LOL thanx but its not for me thankfully!!!

P_S

------

The purpose of life is to fight maturity

Reestit Mutton
December 30th 03, 07:24 PM
"Paulo De Souza" > wrote in message

> > Hi
> >
> > Anybody know where the Nokia N-Gage (PAYG) is as cheap as Woolies (£130
on
> > Orange)? All branches locally are sold out (typical!)
>
> Try carphonewarehouse.com for £149 or go into shop to get a price match...

Yep - CPW website says £149.99 on Orange PAYG - webpage is here
http://tinyurl.com/2z65h . Unfortunately, Paulo's pricematch suggestion is
unlikely to work as one of the conditions is that it is in stock where it is
sold cheaper.

The Link, on the other hand, still sell it for a whopping £199 - webpage is
here http://tinyurl.com/yvj7m . Even with the 10% off discount code
(FLDISCOUNT) - it's still £180. Steeler, where did you see the offer you
were referring to?

I assume that this is a DCT4 phone?.....i.e. it can be unlocked for free
with software available on the web.

HtH,
RM

Reestit Mutton
December 30th 03, 07:24 PM
"Paulo De Souza" > wrote in message

> > Hi
> >
> > Anybody know where the Nokia N-Gage (PAYG) is as cheap as Woolies (£130
on
> > Orange)? All branches locally are sold out (typical!)
>
> Try carphonewarehouse.com for £149 or go into shop to get a price match...

Yep - CPW website says £149.99 on Orange PAYG - webpage is here
http://tinyurl.com/2z65h . Unfortunately, Paulo's pricematch suggestion is
unlikely to work as one of the conditions is that it is in stock where it is
sold cheaper.

The Link, on the other hand, still sell it for a whopping £199 - webpage is
here http://tinyurl.com/yvj7m . Even with the 10% off discount code
(FLDISCOUNT) - it's still £180. Steeler, where did you see the offer you
were referring to?

I assume that this is a DCT4 phone?.....i.e. it can be unlocked for free
with software available on the web.

HtH,
RM

Paulo De Souza
December 30th 03, 08:55 PM
> Yep - CPW website says £149.99 on Orange PAYG - webpage is here
> http://tinyurl.com/2z65h . Unfortunately, Paulo's pricematch suggestion is
> unlikely to work as one of the conditions is that it is in stock where it is
> sold cheaper.

Depends on the shop. Last couple of times i pricematched all i had were a print out from website and a leaflet.
Dint bother calling up or anything. And both times they were a £15/10 price match.
Paulo

Paulo De Souza
December 30th 03, 08:55 PM
> Yep - CPW website says £149.99 on Orange PAYG - webpage is here
> http://tinyurl.com/2z65h . Unfortunately, Paulo's pricematch suggestion is
> unlikely to work as one of the conditions is that it is in stock where it is
> sold cheaper.

Depends on the shop. Last couple of times i pricematched all i had were a print out from website and a leaflet.
Dint bother calling up or anything. And both times they were a £15/10 price match.
Paulo

Google