PDA

View Full Version : please

August 21st 03, 11:32 AM
Hello:

I am asking for any help that I may please receive. I am requesting
DONATIONS in ANY CONDITION of electronic items. (Broken, working,
needs repair, good for parts).

I am requesting these donations in the following categories.

Audio, Video, Communications, Laser, Robotics, Satellite, Computer,
Test Equipment etc.DESPERATE NEED VIDEO CAMERA'S

Being medically disabled is not fun and with all kinds of limitations.
However having the desire to keep alert, active and coherent this
brings peace and joy. Additionally provides the emotional and
psychological strength to keep going.

It also helps me to share knowledge with others, tutor students when
asked, show and teaches other interested people who have the desire to
learn and perhaps teach me a thing or two. Always am very
appreciatetive when a chance to learn when something new happens.

I can be reached at 925 680 7543 or at .

Thanks in advance.