PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest Hotpoint Fridge Freezer

Doug Ramage
December 31st 03, 03:59 PM
Ours packed up yesterday.

Chosen the FFA70S.

This £329.00 inc delivery within 2-5 days from Comet.

Is this the cheapest available?
--
Doug Ramage

***Watch Spam Trap***

Doug Ramage
December 31st 03, 08:06 PM
Thanks for the link, Homer. There was at least one a few ££ cheaper than
Comet.

However, I have ordered one from Comet, as it can be delivered on Saturday.
--
Doug Ramage

***Watch Spam Trap***

"Homer" > wrote in message
> Some cheaper here but I didn't look for delivery charges.
> http://www.dealtime.co.uk/xPC-FFA70~KW-ffa_70_s~S-2
>

> "Doug Ramage" > wrote in message
> > Chosen the FFA70S.
> > This £329.00 inc delivery within 2-5 days from Comet.
> > Is this the cheapest available?

Andrew
December 31st 03, 09:07 PM
"Doug Ramage" > wrote in message
> Thanks for the link, Homer. There was at least one a few ££ cheaper than
> Comet.
>
> However, I have ordered one from Comet, as it can be delivered on
Saturday.
> --
> Doug Ramage
>
> ***Watch Spam Trap***
>
> "Homer" > wrote in message
> > Some cheaper here but I didn't look for delivery charges.
> > http://www.dealtime.co.uk/xPC-FFA70~KW-ffa_70_s~S-2
> >

> > "Doug Ramage" > wrote in message
> > > Chosen the FFA70S.
> > > This £329.00 inc delivery within 2-5 days from Comet.
> > > Is this the cheapest available?

How do Hotpoint rate for reliability in "Which?" . Our Hotpoint
fridge-freezer packed up after only a few years. Andy

Andrew
December 31st 03, 09:07 PM
"Doug Ramage" > wrote in message
> Thanks for the link, Homer. There was at least one a few ££ cheaper than
> Comet.
>
> However, I have ordered one from Comet, as it can be delivered on
Saturday.
> --
> Doug Ramage
>
> ***Watch Spam Trap***
>
> "Homer" > wrote in message
> > Some cheaper here but I didn't look for delivery charges.
> > http://www.dealtime.co.uk/xPC-FFA70~KW-ffa_70_s~S-2
> >

> > "Doug Ramage" > wrote in message
> > > Chosen the FFA70S.
> > > This £329.00 inc delivery within 2-5 days from Comet.
> > > Is this the cheapest available?

How do Hotpoint rate for reliability in "Which?" . Our Hotpoint
fridge-freezer packed up after only a few years. Andy

Doug Ramage
December 31st 03, 09:30 PM
"Andrew" > wrote in message

> "Doug Ramage" > wrote in message
> > Thanks for the link, Homer. There was at least one a few ££ cheaper than
> > Comet.
> >
> > However, I have ordered one from Comet, as it can be delivered on
> Saturday.
> > --
> > Doug Ramage
> >
> > ***Watch Spam Trap***
> >
> > "Homer" > wrote in message
> > > Some cheaper here but I didn't look for delivery charges.
> > > http://www.dealtime.co.uk/xPC-FFA70~KW-ffa_70_s~S-2

> How do Hotpoint rate for reliability in "Which?" . Our Hotpoint
> fridge-freezer packed up after only a few years. Andy

Ours lasted 16 years. :)
--
Doug Ramage

***Watch Spam Trap***

Doug Ramage
December 31st 03, 09:30 PM
"Andrew" > wrote in message

> "Doug Ramage" > wrote in message
> > Thanks for the link, Homer. There was at least one a few ££ cheaper than
> > Comet.
> >
> > However, I have ordered one from Comet, as it can be delivered on
> Saturday.
> > --
> > Doug Ramage
> >
> > ***Watch Spam Trap***
> >
> > "Homer" > wrote in message
> > > Some cheaper here but I didn't look for delivery charges.
> > > http://www.dealtime.co.uk/xPC-FFA70~KW-ffa_70_s~S-2

> How do Hotpoint rate for reliability in "Which?" . Our Hotpoint
> fridge-freezer packed up after only a few years. Andy

Ours lasted 16 years. :)
--
Doug Ramage

***Watch Spam Trap***