PDA

View Full Version : Karaoke Music DVD's ?

Mazio
January 1st 04, 06:00 PM
Anybody know of any deals or shops selling any.

Cheers in advance Mazio.

Paul
January 2nd 04, 05:11 PM
I saw loads of these!!! It was in HMV or Virgin Megastore in Glasgow city
centre.

Paul.

"Mazio" > wrote in message
> Anybody know of any deals or shops selling any.
>
> Cheers in advance Mazio.

PabloCreep
January 7th 04, 12:30 AM
"Mazio" > wrote in message
> Anybody know of any deals or shops selling any.
>
> Cheers in advance Mazio.

play.com have a few I think.

PabloCreep
January 7th 04, 12:30 AM
"Mazio" > wrote in message
> Anybody know of any deals or shops selling any.
>
> Cheers in advance Mazio.

play.com have a few I think.

PabloCreep
January 7th 04, 12:30 AM
"Mazio" > wrote in message
> Anybody know of any deals or shops selling any.
>
> Cheers in advance Mazio.

play.com have a few I think.

Google