PDA

View Full Version : Best price LiteOn 811S ?

Dominique Reynolds
January 2nd 04, 12:24 AM
Well I always think I have found the best price on purchases until I ask in
here. I've done a google, pcindex & Kelkoo.

The best price I have found with delivery on the Liteon dvd 811s Writer is
£115.84 at www.savatrader.com unless someone knows differently?

p.s Thanks for the post about the Pentax optio asking here beat the price I
had found.

Happy New Year to one and all

Dominique
(anti spam in place)

Tenex
January 2nd 04, 03:35 PM
XRT wrote:

>> The best price I have found with delivery on the Liteon dvd 811s
>> Writer is £115.84 at www.savatrader.com unless someone knows
>> differently?

I'd buy from CCL even if they were a few ££ more.

Tenex
January 2nd 04, 03:35 PM

XRT wrote:

>> The best price I have found with delivery on the Liteon dvd 811s
>> Writer is £115.84 at www.savatrader.com unless someone knows
>> differently?

I'd buy from CCL even if they were a few ££ more.

PabloCreep
January 3rd 04, 04:27 AM
"Tenex" > wrote in message
> XRT wrote:
>
> >> The best price I have found with delivery on the Liteon dvd 811s
> >> Writer is £115.84 at www.savatrader.com unless someone knows
> >> differently?
>
> I'd buy from CCL even if they were a few ££ more.

Nice to hear - I work there :)

PabloCreep
January 3rd 04, 04:27 AM

"Tenex" > wrote in message
> XRT wrote:
>
> >> The best price I have found with delivery on the Liteon dvd 811s
> >> Writer is £115.84 at www.savatrader.com unless someone knows
> >> differently?
>
> I'd buy from CCL even if they were a few ££ more.

Nice to hear - I work there :)

tHatDudeUK
January 3rd 04, 11:59 AM
"PabloCreep" > wrote in message
> Nice to hear - I work there :)

I'll have to figure out how to get there sometime from leeds so I can get
gear without having to pay postage :-) I know it's somewhere between
bradford and leeds :)

tHatDudeUK
January 3rd 04, 11:59 AM
"PabloCreep" > wrote in message
> Nice to hear - I work there :)

I'll have to figure out how to get there sometime from leeds so I can get
gear without having to pay postage :-) I know it's somewhere between
bradford and leeds :)

tHatDudeUK
January 3rd 04, 11:59 AM
"PabloCreep" > wrote in message
> Nice to hear - I work there :)

I'll have to figure out how to get there sometime from leeds so I can get
gear without having to pay postage :-) I know it's somewhere between
bradford and leeds :)

PabloCreep
January 4th 04, 12:06 AM
We're not where we used to be (on Leeds Road)... Now moved to Tong. Coming
from Drighlington towards Bradford, pass Lapwater Hall, take the second exit
off the roundabout and that takes you into our carpark. There's maps and
stuff on the website somewhere.

"tHatDudeUK" > wrote in message

> "PabloCreep" > wrote in message
> > Nice to hear - I work there :)
>
> I'll have to figure out how to get there sometime from leeds so I can get
> gear without having to pay postage :-) I know it's somewhere between
> bradford and leeds :)

PabloCreep
January 4th 04, 12:06 AM
We're not where we used to be (on Leeds Road)... Now moved to Tong. Coming
from Drighlington towards Bradford, pass Lapwater Hall, take the second exit
off the roundabout and that takes you into our carpark. There's maps and
stuff on the website somewhere.

"tHatDudeUK" > wrote in message

> "PabloCreep" > wrote in message
> > Nice to hear - I work there :)
>
> I'll have to figure out how to get there sometime from leeds so I can get
> gear without having to pay postage :-) I know it's somewhere between
> bradford and leeds :)

PabloCreep
January 4th 04, 12:06 AM
We're not where we used to be (on Leeds Road)... Now moved to Tong. Coming
from Drighlington towards Bradford, pass Lapwater Hall, take the second exit
off the roundabout and that takes you into our carpark. There's maps and
stuff on the website somewhere.

"tHatDudeUK" > wrote in message

> "PabloCreep" > wrote in message
> > Nice to hear - I work there :)
>
> I'll have to figure out how to get there sometime from leeds so I can get
> gear without having to pay postage :-) I know it's somewhere between
> bradford and leeds :)

Lee
January 4th 04, 01:40 PM
See you at work in the morning then ;)

--

Lee
http://www.bradford7.co.uk

"PabloCreep" > wrote in message
> We're not where we used to be (on Leeds Road)... Now moved to Tong.
Coming
> from Drighlington towards Bradford, pass Lapwater Hall, take the second
exit
> off the roundabout and that takes you into our carpark. There's maps and
> stuff on the website somewhere.
>
> "tHatDudeUK" > wrote in message
> >
> > "PabloCreep" > wrote in message
> > > Nice to hear - I work there :)
> >
> > I'll have to figure out how to get there sometime from leeds so I can
get
> > gear without having to pay postage :-) I know it's somewhere between
> > bradford and leeds :)

Lee
January 4th 04, 01:40 PM
See you at work in the morning then ;)

--

Lee
http://www.bradford7.co.uk

"PabloCreep" > wrote in message
> We're not where we used to be (on Leeds Road)... Now moved to Tong.
Coming
> from Drighlington towards Bradford, pass Lapwater Hall, take the second
exit
> off the roundabout and that takes you into our carpark. There's maps and
> stuff on the website somewhere.
>
> "tHatDudeUK" > wrote in message
> >
> > "PabloCreep" > wrote in message
> > > Nice to hear - I work there :)
> >
> > I'll have to figure out how to get there sometime from leeds so I can
get
> > gear without having to pay postage :-) I know it's somewhere between
> > bradford and leeds :)

Lee
January 4th 04, 01:40 PM
See you at work in the morning then ;)

--

Lee
http://www.bradford7.co.uk

"PabloCreep" > wrote in message
> We're not where we used to be (on Leeds Road)... Now moved to Tong.
Coming
> from Drighlington towards Bradford, pass Lapwater Hall, take the second
exit
> off the roundabout and that takes you into our carpark. There's maps and
> stuff on the website somewhere.
>
> "tHatDudeUK" > wrote in message
> >
> > "PabloCreep" > wrote in message
> > > Nice to hear - I work there :)
> >
> > I'll have to figure out how to get there sometime from leeds so I can
get
> > gear without having to pay postage :-) I know it's somewhere between
> > bradford and leeds :)

PabloCreep
January 4th 04, 09:26 PM
I'll look out the window for you!

"Lee" > wrote in message
> See you at work in the morning then ;)
>
> --
>
> Lee
> http://www.bradford7.co.uk
>

> "PabloCreep" > wrote in message
> > We're not where we used to be (on Leeds Road)... Now moved to Tong.
> Coming
> > from Drighlington towards Bradford, pass Lapwater Hall, take the second
> exit
> > off the roundabout and that takes you into our carpark. There's maps
and
> > stuff on the website somewhere.
> >
> > "tHatDudeUK" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "PabloCreep" > wrote in
message

"Lee" > wrote in message
> See you at work in the morning then ;)
>
> --
>
> Lee
> http://www.bradford7.co.uk
>

> "PabloCreep" > wrote in message
> > We're not where we used to be (on Leeds Road)... Now moved to Tong.
> Coming
> > from Drighlington towards Bradford, pass Lapwater Hall, take the second
> exit
> > off the roundabout and that takes you into our carpark. There's maps
and
> > stuff on the website somewhere.
> >
> > "tHatDudeUK" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "PabloCreep" > wrote in
message

"Lee" > wrote in message
> See you at work in the morning then ;)
>
> --
>
> Lee
> http://www.bradford7.co.uk
>

> "PabloCreep" > wrote in message
> > We're not where we used to be (on Leeds Road)... Now moved to Tong.
> Coming
> > from Drighlington towards Bradford, pass Lapwater Hall, take the second
> exit
> > off the roundabout and that takes you into our carpark. There's maps
and
> > stuff on the website somewhere.
> >
> > "tHatDudeUK" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "PabloCreep" > wrote in
message

> > > I'll have to figure out how to get there sometime from leeds so I can
> get
> > > gear without having to pay postage :-) I know it's somewhere between
> > > bradford and leeds :)

Google