PDA

View Full Version : Office - 1 Episode DVD

MoJo JoJo
January 2nd 04, 12:55 PM
I have got about 8 DVD with one episode (series 2 episode 1) of the Office-
came with Saturday Daily Mirror newspaper last November

Following extra bits

deleted scened
Out-Takes
Documentary Teaser

first eight to reply to my via email its yours.. all I ask is cost to cover P&P
which would be about 1 quid.

steeler
January 2nd 04, 01:23 PM
"MoJo JoJo" > wrote in message
> I have got about 8 DVD with one episode (series 2 episode 1) of the
Office-
> came with Saturday Daily Mirror newspaper last November
>
> Following extra bits
>
> deleted scened
> Out-Takes
> Documentary Teaser
>
> first eight to reply to my via email its yours.. all I ask is cost to
cover P&P
> which would be about 1 quid.

More like 28p 1st /20p 2nd class for a single DVD. I guess you are doing
everyone a service though.

steeler
January 2nd 04, 01:23 PM

"MoJo JoJo" > wrote in message
> I have got about 8 DVD with one episode (series 2 episode 1) of the
Office-
> came with Saturday Daily Mirror newspaper last November
>
> Following extra bits
>
> deleted scened
> Out-Takes
> Documentary Teaser
>
> first eight to reply to my via email its yours.. all I ask is cost to
cover P&P
> which would be about 1 quid.

More like 28p 1st /20p 2nd class for a single DVD. I guess you are doing
everyone a service though.

Tosh
January 2nd 04, 05:36 PM
steeler spoke thusly:

> "MoJo JoJo" > wrote in message
>> I have got about 8 DVD with one episode (series 2 episode 1) of the
> Office-
>> came with Saturday Daily Mirror newspaper last November
>>
>> Following extra bits
>>
>> deleted scened
>> Out-Takes
>> Documentary Teaser
>>
>> first eight to reply to my via email its yours.. all I ask is cost to
> cover P&P
>> which would be about 1 quid.
>
> More like 28p 1st /20p 2nd class for a single DVD. I guess you are doing
> everyone a service though.

Thats just one of the Ps though, the quid is for P&P!

tp

Tosh
January 2nd 04, 05:36 PM
steeler spoke thusly:

> "MoJo JoJo" > wrote in message
>> I have got about 8 DVD with one episode (series 2 episode 1) of the
> Office-
>> came with Saturday Daily Mirror newspaper last November
>>
>> Following extra bits
>>
>> deleted scened
>> Out-Takes
>> Documentary Teaser
>>
>> first eight to reply to my via email its yours.. all I ask is cost to
> cover P&P
>> which would be about 1 quid.
>
> More like 28p 1st /20p 2nd class for a single DVD. I guess you are doing
> everyone a service though.

Thats just one of the Ps though, the quid is for P&P!

tp

Tosh
January 2nd 04, 05:36 PM
steeler spoke thusly:

> "MoJo JoJo" > wrote in message
>> I have got about 8 DVD with one episode (series 2 episode 1) of the
> Office-
>> came with Saturday Daily Mirror newspaper last November
>>
>> Following extra bits
>>
>> deleted scened
>> Out-Takes
>> Documentary Teaser
>>
>> first eight to reply to my via email its yours.. all I ask is cost to
> cover P&P
>> which would be about 1 quid.
>
> More like 28p 1st /20p 2nd class for a single DVD. I guess you are doing
> everyone a service though.

Thats just one of the Ps though, the quid is for P&P!

tp

steeler
January 2nd 04, 07:38 PM
"Tosh" > wrote in message
> steeler spoke thusly:
>
> > "MoJo JoJo" > wrote in message
> >> I have got about 8 DVD with one episode (series 2 episode 1) of the
> > Office-
> >> came with Saturday Daily Mirror newspaper last November
> >>
> >> Following extra bits
> >>
> >> deleted scened
> >> Out-Takes
> >> Documentary Teaser
> >>
> >> first eight to reply to my via email its yours.. all I ask is cost to
> > cover P&P
> >> which would be about 1 quid.
> >
> > More like 28p 1st /20p 2nd class for a single DVD. I guess you are
doing
> > everyone a service though.
> >

> Thats just one of the Ps though, the quid is for P&P!

Good point. Tack on another 10p for the brown envelope ;)

steeler
January 2nd 04, 07:38 PM

"Tosh" > wrote in message
> steeler spoke thusly:
>
> > "MoJo JoJo" > wrote in message
> >> I have got about 8 DVD with one episode (series 2 episode 1) of the
> > Office-
> >> came with Saturday Daily Mirror newspaper last November
> >>
> >> Following extra bits
> >>
> >> deleted scened
> >> Out-Takes
> >> Documentary Teaser
> >>
> >> first eight to reply to my via email its yours.. all I ask is cost to
> > cover P&P
> >> which would be about 1 quid.
> >
> > More like 28p 1st /20p 2nd class for a single DVD. I guess you are
doing
> > everyone a service though.
> >

> Thats just one of the Ps though, the quid is for P&P!

Good point. Tack on another 10p for the brown envelope ;)

Google