PDA

View Full Version : Little Chek and Burger king discounts

Simon Finnigan
January 4th 04, 12:36 AM
Since a LOT of people are taking advantage of this wonderful Travelodge
offer of £5 a night, I was thinking it would be good for people to trade any
ideas or links for discounts on either Little Chef or Burger King :-)

I know Little Chef give 25% off when you use Multimap and get a printer
friendly map. Anything give a bigger discount? Anything at all for Burger
King please?

Thanks in advance! :-)

rsn
January 4th 04, 02:25 AM
There are Burger King voucher booklets around.... I think you get them from
Burger King itself.

The offers in it are :-

2 Whooper meals £5
2 Chicken Royale Meals £5
Buy 1 Bacon doublecheeseburger get one free
3 chicken fillet strips for £1.99
Free regular coffee with a Breakfast Roll
Family bundle £8.99

Valid between 1st Jan - 29th Feb 2004

"Simon Finnigan" > wrote in message
> Since a LOT of people are taking advantage of this wonderful Travelodge
> offer of £5 a night, I was thinking it would be good for people to trade
any
> ideas or links for discounts on either Little Chef or Burger King :-)
>
> I know Little Chef give 25% off when you use Multimap and get a printer
> friendly map. Anything give a bigger discount? Anything at all for
Burger
> King please?
>
> Thanks in advance! :-)

rsn
January 4th 04, 02:25 AM
There are Burger King voucher booklets around.... I think you get them from
Burger King itself.

The offers in it are :-

2 Whooper meals £5
2 Chicken Royale Meals £5
Buy 1 Bacon doublecheeseburger get one free
3 chicken fillet strips for £1.99
Free regular coffee with a Breakfast Roll
Family bundle £8.99

Valid between 1st Jan - 29th Feb 2004

"Simon Finnigan" > wrote in message
> Since a LOT of people are taking advantage of this wonderful Travelodge
> offer of £5 a night, I was thinking it would be good for people to trade
any
> ideas or links for discounts on either Little Chef or Burger King :-)
>
> I know Little Chef give 25% off when you use Multimap and get a printer
> friendly map. Anything give a bigger discount? Anything at all for
Burger
> King please?
>
> Thanks in advance! :-)

rsn
January 4th 04, 02:25 AM
There are Burger King voucher booklets around.... I think you get them from
Burger King itself.

The offers in it are :-

2 Whooper meals £5
2 Chicken Royale Meals £5
Buy 1 Bacon doublecheeseburger get one free
3 chicken fillet strips for £1.99
Free regular coffee with a Breakfast Roll
Family bundle £8.99

Valid between 1st Jan - 29th Feb 2004

"Simon Finnigan" > wrote in message
> Since a LOT of people are taking advantage of this wonderful Travelodge
> offer of £5 a night, I was thinking it would be good for people to trade
any
> ideas or links for discounts on either Little Chef or Burger King :-)
>
> I know Little Chef give 25% off when you use Multimap and get a printer
> friendly map. Anything give a bigger discount? Anything at all for
Burger
> King please?
>
> Thanks in advance! :-)

JB
January 4th 04, 10:16 AM
On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 23:36:58 -0000, "Simon Finnigan"
> wrote:

>Since a LOT of people are taking advantage of this wonderful Travelodge
>offer of £5 a night, I was thinking it would be good for people to trade any
>ideas or links for discounts on either Little Chef or Burger King :-)
>
>I know Little Chef give 25% off when you use Multimap and get a printer
>friendly map. Anything give a bigger discount? Anything at all for Burger
>King please?
>
>Thanks in advance! :-)

Two for One at Little Chef, valid until end of January.

http://www.freeserverewards.com/playingoutreward.php?id=93

JB

JB
January 4th 04, 10:16 AM
On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 23:36:58 -0000, "Simon Finnigan"
> wrote:

>Since a LOT of people are taking advantage of this wonderful Travelodge
>offer of £5 a night, I was thinking it would be good for people to trade any
>ideas or links for discounts on either Little Chef or Burger King :-)
>
>I know Little Chef give 25% off when you use Multimap and get a printer
>friendly map. Anything give a bigger discount? Anything at all for Burger
>King please?
>
>Thanks in advance! :-)

Two for One at Little Chef, valid until end of January.

http://www.freeserverewards.com/playingoutreward.php?id=93

JB

JB
January 4th 04, 10:16 AM
On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 23:36:58 -0000, "Simon Finnigan"
> wrote:

>Since a LOT of people are taking advantage of this wonderful Travelodge
>offer of £5 a night, I was thinking it would be good for people to trade any
>ideas or links for discounts on either Little Chef or Burger King :-)
>
>I know Little Chef give 25% off when you use Multimap and get a printer
>friendly map. Anything give a bigger discount? Anything at all for Burger
>King please?
>
>Thanks in advance! :-)

Two for One at Little Chef, valid until end of January.

http://www.freeserverewards.com/playingoutreward.php?id=93

JB

Lasitha
January 4th 04, 11:21 AM
"Simon Finnigan" > wrote in message
> Since a LOT of people are taking advantage of this wonderful Travelodge
> offer of £5 a night, I was thinking it would be good for people to trade
any
> ideas or links for discounts on either Little Chef or Burger King :-)
>
> I know Little Chef give 25% off when you use Multimap and get a printer
> friendly map. Anything give a bigger discount? Anything at all for
Burger
> King please?
>
> Thanks in advance! :-)

What's the Travelodge £5 offer?. Is there a URL?.

Thanks

Lasitha

Lasitha
January 4th 04, 11:21 AM
"Simon Finnigan" > wrote in message
> Since a LOT of people are taking advantage of this wonderful Travelodge
> offer of £5 a night, I was thinking it would be good for people to trade
any
> ideas or links for discounts on either Little Chef or Burger King :-)
>
> I know Little Chef give 25% off when you use Multimap and get a printer
> friendly map. Anything give a bigger discount? Anything at all for
Burger
> King please?
>
> Thanks in advance! :-)

What's the Travelodge £5 offer?. Is there a URL?.

Thanks

Lasitha

Lasitha
January 4th 04, 11:21 AM
"Simon Finnigan" > wrote in message
> Since a LOT of people are taking advantage of this wonderful Travelodge
> offer of £5 a night, I was thinking it would be good for people to trade
any
> ideas or links for discounts on either Little Chef or Burger King :-)
>
> I know Little Chef give 25% off when you use Multimap and get a printer
> friendly map. Anything give a bigger discount? Anything at all for
Burger
> King please?
>
> Thanks in advance! :-)

What's the Travelodge £5 offer?. Is there a URL?.

Thanks

Lasitha

E-Business Assist UK
January 4th 04, 11:43 AM
"Lasitha" > wrote in message

> "Simon Finnigan" > wrote in message
> > Since a LOT of people are taking advantage of this wonderful Travelodge
> > offer of £5 a night, I was thinking it would be good for people to trade
> any
> > ideas or links for discounts on either Little Chef or Burger King :-)
> >
> > I know Little Chef give 25% off when you use Multimap and get a printer
> > friendly map. Anything give a bigger discount? Anything at all for
> Burger
> > King please?
> >
> > Thanks in advance! :-)
> >

> What's the Travelodge £5 offer?. Is there a URL?.
>
> Thanks
>
> Lasitha

Go to www.travellodge.co.uk/fiverfrenzy

Hope this helps

Keith
www.findmethebestprice.co.uk

E-Business Assist UK
January 4th 04, 11:43 AM

"Lasitha" > wrote in message

> "Simon Finnigan" > wrote in message
> > Since a LOT of people are taking advantage of this wonderful Travelodge
> > offer of £5 a night, I was thinking it would be good for people to trade
> any
> > ideas or links for discounts on either Little Chef or Burger King :-)
> >
> > I know Little Chef give 25% off when you use Multimap and get a printer
> > friendly map. Anything give a bigger discount? Anything at all for
> Burger
> > King please?
> >
> > Thanks in advance! :-)
> >

> What's the Travelodge £5 offer?. Is there a URL?.
>
> Thanks
>
> Lasitha

Go to www.travellodge.co.uk/fiverfrenzy

Hope this helps

Keith
www.findmethebestprice.co.uk

Tony Sutton
January 4th 04, 11:51 AM

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/fiverfrenzy

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

Tony Sutton
January 4th 04, 11:51 AM

"Lasitha" > wrote in message

> What's the Travelodge £5 offer?. Is there a URL?.

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/fiverfrenzy

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!
Never call a man a fool. Instead, borrow from him.

Eric Jones
January 4th 04, 09:47 PM
"Tony Sutton" > wrote in message
> "Lasitha" > wrote in message
> >

> > What's the Travelodge £5 offer?. Is there a URL?.
> >

> http://www.travelodge.co.uk/fiverfrenzy
>
> --
>
> - Tony Sutton
> - http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!
> Never call a man a fool. Instead, borrow from him.
>
> But you try getting into any decent ones they are already full or did not
exist in the first place!
Eric