PDA

View Full Version : Free Writing Journals


L. D. Abraham
September 3rd 03, 09:38 AM
Free printed materials are being distributed to K-2 educators for children just
learning to write. Visit http://order.starfall.org/k/order/new.html. (U.S.A.)

1. Level I Writing Journals
2. Cut-Up/Take-Home-Books 2003/2004
3. Level II Writing Journals

--
For family-safe freebies, visit www.Freebies.xrs.net. Updated Daily!

Tyranny \(FatCatCafe.com\)
September 27th 03, 09:22 PM
Just an update. I ordered 30 of the Level II writing journals
& Cut up/Take home books for my son's class. Got an email
they were sent out a couple days ago by UPS, got a tracking number
and everything. The UPS recipt says it weights 35lbs so hopefully
it's a nice offer that his class will love. :)

Did anyone get this freebie yet?

(If discussions on free items order is not allowed please let
me know don't want to break the rules. I moved here from
alt.consumers.free-stuff because of the horrible posts/flames)

Tyranny
--
http://www.FatCatCafe.com
Fat Cat Cafe's Freebies & Coupons
Hunting freebies since 1996!


"L. D. Abraham" > wrote in message
...
> Free printed materials are being distributed to K-2 educators for children
just
> learning to write. Visit http://order.starfall.org/k/order/new.html.
(U.S.A.)
>
> 1. Level I Writing Journals
> 2. Cut-Up/Take-Home-Books 2003/2004
> 3. Level II Writing Journals
>
> --
> For family-safe freebies, visit www.Freebies.xrs.net. Updated Daily!
>
>

Tyranny \(FatCatCafe.com\)
September 28th 03, 03:20 PM
I put FatCatCafe.com up in Feb 1996, back then you ordered
a freebie you most likely got a freebie. There were a few that didn't
come but usually those freebie offers got overwhelmed by requests...
And the ones that were scams usually looked like scams.

Now a days it seems like most don't show up. The big companies
(downy, tide....etc) seem to come thru with great freebies though.
And there are a lot less free-stuff offers out there. Swear there used to
be tons of free t-shirt offers and free mousepads -lol-

Maybe we can start a "what freebie did you get" thread....
Might be fun to see what people are getting :)

Tyranny
--
http://www.FatCatCafe.com
Fat Cat Cafe's Freebies & Coupons
Hunting freebies since 1996!

"Piper" > wrote in message
...
> On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 15:22:46 -0400, "Tyranny \(FatCatCafe.com\)"
> > scribbled in red crayon:
>
> >Just an update. I ordered 30 of the Level II writing journals
> >& Cut up/Take home books for my son's class. Got an email
> >they were sent out a couple days ago by UPS, got a tracking number
> >and everything. The UPS recipt says it weights 35lbs so hopefully
> >it's a nice offer that his class will love. :)
> >
> >Did anyone get this freebie yet?
> >
> >(If discussions on free items order is not allowed please let
> >me know don't want to break the rules. I moved here from
> >alt.consumers.free-stuff because of the horrible posts/flames)
> >
> >Tyranny
>
> Doesn't seem to be a lot of discussion in here, but I'm up for it.
> Hope the materials turn out to be good items.
> I've ordered a lot of the freebies offered on different sites, but I
> haven't had many of them delivered. I sometimes think they lure you
> in just to cull the email addresses.
>
> ~Piper~
> The older I get...the better I was!

Marie Braden
October 12th 03, 07:13 AM
On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:20:12 -0400, "Tyranny \(FatCatCafe.com\)"
> wrote:

>I put FatCatCafe.com up in Feb 1996, back then you ordered
>a freebie you most likely got a freebie. There were a few that didn't
>come but usually those freebie offers got overwhelmed by requests...
>And the ones that were scams usually looked like scams.

I remember those days. Back when there were certain small companies
who were KNOWN for coming through with their freebies and also lots
and lots of more interesting ones....

>Now a days it seems like most don't show up. The big companies
>(downy, tide....etc) seem to come thru with great freebies though.
>And there are a lot less free-stuff offers out there. Swear there used to
>be tons of free t-shirt offers and free mousepads -lol-

Yeah....lots of backpacks is what I remember, I was getting bags and
backpacks right and left for a while there, it seemed. And CDs. Now,
it seems all I ever manage is "pillows" of hair products. LMAO

>Maybe we can start a "what freebie did you get" thread....
>Might be fun to see what people are getting :)

We used to do mail call all the time.... did that die out, too?

Tyranny \(FatCatCafe.com\)
October 13th 03, 08:57 AM
"Marie Braden" > wrote in message
...
> >Maybe we can start a "what freebie did you get" thread....
> >Might be fun to see what people are getting :)
>
> We used to do mail call all the time.... did that die out, too?
>

Haven't seen any lately. But things have changed a BUNCH!
Have you been to the alt.consumers.free-stuff NG it's scary!
-LOL-

I'll start a mail call, will be fun, put a mail call up on my message boards
too, will double post here :)

Tyranny
--
Check out the New Freebie & Coupon Message Boards!
http://www.FatCatCafe.com
Fat Cat Cafe's Freebies & Coupons
Hunting freebies since 1996!

Google