PDA

View Full Version : Ferret small pet front carrier.

Selkie
September 22nd 03, 02:35 AM
Ha ha. I got one of these for my house ferret but he hated it. prefers
freedom so e-baying it. Great rucksack idea but ferrets being ferrets you
can guess what Kenny said. " NO way Hose! Get my lead on instead. I must
admit it is beautifully made and large at least 3 fuzzies could curl up in
it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=301&item=2348057653

--
In a permanent CFS/ME brain fog.