PDA

View Full Version : Join Online Marketing Research Surveys and Win Cash Reward up to$250

eLab
September 22nd 03, 09:02 PM
Sign up at http://elab.vanderbilt.edu/panel/index.cfm

We're looking for people like you to participate a few times a year in
our innovative online experiments and surveys about how people behave
in the digital world. All of our projects are academic research
conducted by eLab faculty and post-doctoral fellows at Vanderbilt
University.

Your participation is vital. As an eLab panel member, you will not
only contribute to the creation of new knowledge, but can also
influence how companies actually do business with you.

To show you just how much we value your participation, we offer
regular chances to win modest cash incentives.

Every month eLab holds a random drawing for a $250 cash prize. As a
registered panelist, you are eligible for the drawing. Your chance of
winning increases as you participate in our experiments and surveys.
Drawings are held the last day of every month. The lucky winners
receive their checks within about 4 weeks of the drawing date.

Additionally, if you choose to participate in an eLab experiment or
survey, you are also eligible for separate drawings for $100 cash
prizes.
If this sounds good to you and you are at least 18 years of age, sign
up for the eLab Panel today!
http://elab.vanderbilt.edu/panel/index.cfm

Google